Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iriscubanita Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2006, 05:28 PM
    How to get over him if I have a BF
    Well there is this guy that I like and yup the guy told me he likes me too but the only problem is that I have a boyfriend and I love my boyfriend so much a lot I'm crazy about him but I like the guy too I see him and I'm really happy he makes me smile and I like he's sense of humour all about him But I love my boyfriend I'm always trying to get over him and not talking to him but when ever I see him I get this feeling inside of me and I go talk to him and all I'm actually happy when I see him he likes me a lot a lot I can't breakup with my boyfriend I love him but how can I do to get over the guy if he's my friend and we go to the same school plus I see him everyday he is so sweet and he doesn't talk to me a lot because of my boyfriend but he wasn't me so badly I can see it and he's always staring at me and smiling from far away oh my god please help me to get over him I don't want to like him anymore and don't want to lose my boyfriend
    Knowledgefinder Posts: 45, Reputation: 6

Oct 12, 2006, 05:43 PM
    If it is difficult to be around this other guy, try keeping some distance from him. He obviously knows you have a boyfriend, yes? Is he respecting that fact that you have a boyfriend? If so, he's a good friend to have.

If you want him to keep his distance from you when it comes to how he feels for you, you have to let him know how much you feel for your boyfriend. If he respects what you're saying, he'll do his best to make it easier on you by treating you just like a friend.

I think the best thing for you, in my opinion, would be to keep your distance from this other guy, as he seems to be clouding your mind a little, leaving you confused. If you really want to stay with your boyfriend and not risk the chance of messing up your relationship with your boyfriend, then do your best to keep this other guy a bit out of your reach.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2006, 01:31 AM
    If you truly love your boyfriend, forget this other guy. Its probably a crush and will soon fade away.
    electr0 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Oct 25, 2006, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    If you truly love your boyfriend, forget this other guy. Its probably a crush and will soon fade away.
    That's probably not a crush, because she said that he makes her feel happy whenever he's around. So maybe he's the right person after all.:cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search