Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scp_ok Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 12:12 PM
    When to buy a hot tub for best deals
    Hot Tub places in my area (Oklahoma) always have sales, however, is there really a good time to buy them. When do the new models come out or is it best to buy one in the summer heat as opposed to the winter. I've been considering one and was wondering if a "good" time to buy does exist when trying to make a deal.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 24, 2009, 08:04 PM

Best deals I have seen have been at Home Depot of all places. They put a model outside in front of their stores and let them weather. My store has a $4000 model on sale for $2000 because its seen a full year of snow and rain. You locale best time to buy is right about now when you are roasting.
    scp_ok Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 11:09 AM

Thanks for the feedack.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet sites that deals on. [ 5 Answers ]

Which internet site deals on (1)science and discovries,(2)history(3)mystery(4)Law.post the address of any of above listed. Thank you

Deals with herion [ 4 Answers ]

Ok- it's driving me crazy. I saw a movie about some friends in a 3rd world country who were living there and then decided to go home (I think). They get caught with herion and one of them winds up in that country's prision. The movie revolves around him and those who are trying to get him out. I...

Judgement deals [ 1 Answers ]

Ok got validation from a lawyer then they filed for summary judgement. They are my bills so I can't fight them.We called the lawyer and made arrangements for payment(wife said he was nice about it), but he said he still had to go to court(so he could get paid) and if we missed a payment then wages...

View more questions Search