Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisalclark3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 10:40 AM
    What is wrong my pool liner is slipping
    My pool is a 30x54 we have had it for about 7 years we have never had any problems. We completely drained the pol this year and we added sand around the edge where the liner is slipping we started filling it up and it started slipping again we have drained it 3 times I only let about 5 inches of water in until it starts slipping what is wrong thank you LIsa
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2009, 10:43 AM

Hey hon. I don't know the exact reason. But I had this issue before and I was told it was over filled. If that's not the problem than I'm sorry I can't help more

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After cement patch, can I paint inground pool walls and not use a pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

Existing pool liner has come off (bought home with pool as is) cement patches needed. I want to just paint the cement and fill the pool. Is that doable, or do I need the pool liner.

Pool Liner slipping and wrinkles [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so we're ready to start cleaning the pool and get it opened soon. We took the cover off the other day and noticed the liner has separated from the wall some and there are wrinkles on the shallow end. The pool is about half full (18x36, 25k gallons... when full.) Any ideas on how we're to...

View more questions Search