Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliengod3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 09:18 AM
    I am looking for an anime I believe is from the 80's
    Ok I do not have much information about this anime because I was real young when I saw it but I am pretty sure it is from the 80's.

The only bit of information I have is that one of the characters in the movie was a hunched over older man with a very pointy nose and buggy eyes. I think he wore a bluish colored coat and could fly. This was not a kiddy movie and I am pretty sure it was bloody, possibly about vampires but I am not sure.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jun 23, 2009, 06:37 PM

Ninja scroll?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's Anime [ 2 Answers ]

I need identification for an anime I saw about 15 years ago. It was done in a style similar to that displayed in "Heavy Metal". The main character was a female (scantily dressed if I recall correctly), with a sword on her hip. One of the main scenes I recall has her sitting in a dark bar. She...

80's anime [ 1 Answers ]

There was this film my brother and I watched long ago and he can't remember it so I'll try asking here =) All I remember is there are 2 brothers, twins, one is good and the other evil, the good one is like a gnome and the other like a small troll. I think it was a 15 rated film maybe 18. I think...

Anime from Early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I recall a movie I saw possibly early 80's , Envolved Orcs and Golbins and Humanoid creatures fighting in what looks to be a mixed Middleages post apocolyptic setting and ends with one army using guns and the others still using Hand weapons and I do recall the army with the guns possibly being...

80's anime? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to find out the name of an anime movie/TV show I saw as a child. I vaguely remember that it was fantasy style, about a girl with wings and a boy. She became leader of her people when she and the boy became one body when the stars or planets were in a certain alignment, and they...

View more questions Search