Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rebecca099 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 04:34 AM
    Consulate Fee
    Want To Know If you are applying for passport and visa would you pay for any counsultation fee and also I want to know how much will that cost
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2009, 08:38 AM

No, consultation for what? If you are paying for someone else's visa and passport be very careful, there are a lot of scams where people pretend to like you and ask to come visit you.

Than they start asking you to pay fees, visas, passports, minimum amount of cash they must have to travel, it never ends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poetuguese Consulate In USA [ 2 Answers ]

Portuguese Consulate. I live in Idaho and I would like to know what city is the Portuguese Consulate to renew my passaport? Thanks Silia

Registering a UK marriage with the Portuguese consulate [ 1 Answers ]

I'm British and my wife is Portuguese. We married in a church of England ceremony and the marriage is recognised in Britain. On enquiring with the Portuguese consulate on how to register my wife's married name on her Portuguese passport she was told that a C of E marriage was not recognised in...

No answer from portuguese consulate [ 1 Answers ]

HI, Iam a portuguese citizen residing in england. I tried to get in toutch with the Portuguese Consulate to renew my passport I've sent emails they never replyed back. I ring almost everyday to my amasement I never get ant answer, the only time I got through they told to ring another number...

Important, L1-B from new employer and US consulate [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My company had applied L1-B for me in order to start working on a oppurtunity in US, I had been waiting for nearly 3 months and nothing has materialized yet. I am planning to take up a better employment locally with other company. If I quit the current company and join the new...

Registering and passport in portuguese consulate [ 1 Answers ]

I need to register my newborn baby and issue a passport for her, I never can get in touch to the consulate, do they have especific time and days when they answer the phone, I really need to know what document do I need to bring along with me and how much it will cost me both processes, and how long...

View more questions Search