Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richbxtchshxt25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 06:02 PM
    I haven't had my period in 2 months
    [F]Hi, I haven't had my period for about 2 months now, but I know I'm not pregnant because I didn't have sex for about ten months now and I'm only 17. Can someone please tell me what's wrong?? :(:(:(:(
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 06:39 PM

Could be stress. Change in diet or exercise. Plenty of things can cause you to miss a period. Are you having any other problems or symptoms? Anything happen recently? Only a dr can actually diagnose you but without more details its hard to even guess at what the cause could be.
    richbxtchshxt25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 07:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55 View Post
    could be stress. change in diet or exercise. plenty of things can cause you to miss a period. are you having any other problems or symptoms? anything happen recently? only a dr can actually diagnose you but without more details its hard to even guess at what the cause could be.
    Thanks for your help! :)
    I have been stressing a lot lately.
    And maybe I do need to go see a doctor but I'm scared of what they might say.. :confused:
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2009, 08:38 PM

Are you in the healthy weight range? If so then the stress is most likely your issue.

At your age it is unlikely to be an actual serious medical (gynacological)issue. However-see the doctor about this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10 months and no period [ 3 Answers ]

I am 18, and I haven't had my period in 10 months. I have done one pregnancy test about 4 months ago, and I know I'm not pregnant. I just would like to know how bad could this be. Should I see a doctor asap? What could this be?

2 months without a period [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to have a baby and I haven't had my period for 8 weeks now and the pregnancy tests are still saying negative. Could it still be too early to detect pregnancy? It's really bothering me cause some women can tell from like the first week of a missing period. I know...

Not having a period for 5 months [ 1 Answers ]

I bled for like 5 weeks after having my second child.then I didn't have a period for almost like 5 months and I started having panic attacks what would cause those problems?what all could be wrong with me

No period for months now period stopped [ 7 Answers ]

I haven't had a regular period since April and now its July. My last regular period was in the end of April of this yr. then in may there was nothing. No discharge of any kind no nothing last month; in June in the 20's all I had was a brown discharge and some streaks of blood towards the end. Now...

View more questions Search