Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princeszjess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 05:35 PM
    Last month I had my period twice beginng of may & end does that count 4 tis month?
    May 3, 2009 I started spot bleeding I was worried because that has never happened and plus I heard if you spot bleed chances are your pregnant. The next day I had my regular period lasted 7 days my usual. I normally have irregular periods never the same dates. My partner & I always have unprotected sex for the past 2 years and never have I got pregnant. I figured either he's shooting blanks or I can't have kids. This month is almost over and I still haven't received my period I'm scared I might be pregnant. Last month the last month may 30-june 6, 2009 does that count for this month??
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 05:48 PM

You can take a home pregnancy test with first morning urine after the first week of a missed period.If you purchase a good test such as first response,you should get an accurate result.
    If you still do not have a period after the result(if negative) you should see your gynecologist.
    Your irregular periods could be because of lack of ovulating.
    Best to see your GYN. Just to eliminate any problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Took Plan B last month and no period this month. Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

The second week of last month,my boyfriend and I had sex with a faulty condom. We were both a little worried so I took Plan B the next day. The rest of the month went by smoothly until about the 27th when I went in to the doctor for a blood test because my period still didn't come. Well, the same...

Landlord Requiring 2 month Vacating Notice on 3 month (month to month) lease [ 21 Answers ]

I am in a situation and am in need of some advice. I am currently renting an apartment in Minneapolis. I am doing an internship which only requires me to live here for 3 Months. I signed a lease with a complex on a month to month basis. I planned to Move out at the end of April, so on march 1 I...

Short Light Period last month, no period this month [ 6 Answers ]

In Nov. I had a short three day light unusual period. This month I have no period. I have taken a test and the results our positive. I am wondering how pregnant am I . Most of the calculators tell you to give the date of your last cycle. Should that be the last normal cycle ? Or does it make a...

Minnesota Month to Month Notice Period [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to understand the lease that I am dealing with if I required to give a 60 day notice that my landlord claims that is in effect in a tenancy at will (after the original lease ended)or 30 days notice as a month-to-month terms of MN Law apply? Minnesota Statute 504B.135 TERMINATING...

View more questions Search