Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alicia_rnh Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 01:20 PM
    My dreams are disturbing and violent
    Last night I had a very vivid dream. There was a man standing in a tunnel with a type of flame shooter.. there was a car coming towards him at the other end of the tunnel, so he shot at it with this huge flame shooter, the car set fire, there were 3 people inside, two men and one woman, one of the men was driving, there were two in the front and one on the back seat in the left hand corner if you're facing the front of the car.. it seemed like there was a camera on the rear view mirror so you could see the faces, they were burning inside the car whilst still driving. It was almost asif you were there and you were listening to them, seeing them and thinking like them. It was really disturbing, before the car stopped I came to an abrupt awakening. I have many dreams like this. My friend said it could be something to do with how I act, I always seem to have very flactuating moods for some reason, I don't know, your help would be appreciated... thank you :confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 22, 2009, 07:38 PM

I get a lot where monsters from space each most of the humans on earth,

Dreams are great, they are a outlet of our minds, imagination and

It sure beats the ones where you are falling and falling, I do hate those.
    flayvur Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Jun 22, 2009, 07:56 PM

I would advise you to pray and ask God to reveal to you what ever it is that you need to know. God speaks to us in our dreams usually because it's the only time we slow down. I do know a rearview mirror usually indicates something to do with your past. The man in the tunnel with the torch or flame shooter has to be representing something evil. Usually dreams are metaphors for something else. Maybe the car represents going in the wrong direction. I'm usually very good at interpreting dreams. Only you know if your going in the wrong direction. Your contience will tell you this. Listen to it. Don't brush that gut feeling of to fast.
    Flesh Posts: 24, Reputation: 7

Jun 23, 2009, 06:28 PM

Dreams can be many things, if you think God is talking to you in your dreams you may be a little of the rocker. I know that I dream about my ex like twice a week... now is that God talking to me? Is that a metaphor? No its my subcounsous thoughts and emotions bleeding through into my mind when my ego and mental control are at there lowest, that's what dreams are, that's all they have ever been. Teeth to you are going to mean something different to me. I say you look for the answer within yourself and not someone else's interpritation of your subcounsous, you know why you are having these dreams, you just need to go digging, though sometimes subconsous thoughts are best left alone.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2009, 10:58 PM
    I would ask - what's burning up inside you about the direction or way that you're travelling? What aggression are you suppressing? Or, what is it that you want to burn out of your life?

Jun 24, 2009, 01:44 PM

Your interpretation might be pretty true flayvur, I often dwell in the past of past relationships and experiences, thank you.

Gemini, I think I want to burn out all contact with the people that continuously hurt me most.
    Lesko04 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Jun 30, 2009, 07:45 AM
    You should tell your Doctor about these dreams, it's also possible you might want to have a sleep study done. They can monitor your heart rate and brain waves during what you have described as "disturbing and violent" dreams, and I agree with you on that title. They are extremely vivid, and there probably is a reason for this, and I don't mean psychic. This sounds like a disorder. I certainly hope it's not a premunition of some kind. Do you eat spicy foods late at night then lay down, start keeping a log of your activities, and also record these dreams as they happen. Read your entries, see if you can find a common link. The more you know, the more help you can get when you understand the cause of this madness. Please seek professional advice. I wouldn't want this to get any more violent than just a dream, for now tell your partner to sleep with one eye open.

Jun 30, 2009, 09:53 AM

Lesko04, I am only 14, I don't seem to do it at my friends house or anything. I do not eat spicy food at all haha, I am a very picky eater but you gave a very detailed description of what I should do, thank you very much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disturbing and confusing dreams in late pregnancy. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 32 weeks pregnant and for the last few nights I've had very disturbing and confusing dreams. I'm concerned because I woke up this morning really confused and emotional. I can't remember much of my dream and I'm still feeling very confused and not quite with it. This has never happened before...

Strange, disturbing dreams [ 67 Answers ]

Please tell me its normal to have weird ****ed up dreams when you're pregnant... I'm having all these dreams of blood and the baby being born dead and the baby screaming and reaching out to me, etc. Ugh. I had one last night that seemed to last the WHOLE night and it was really sick and disgusting....

Family at war, this is disturbing. [ 11 Answers ]

Sorry to take a me moment from you all. I am 59, that's pretty old and well within the dying zone. I was born into a family of father born in 1907, mother born in 1910, sister 1935 (march), brother 1947 and myself in June 1950. We moved from the family home a few times and ended up in N/E...

Disturbing dreams [ 17 Answers ]

I have had so many dreams that my partner is with other women cheating and what not.. has this happened to anyone in their pregnancy? I know vivid dreams are a part of pregnancy, but these dreams are actually starting to worry me.

Disturbing Message [ 4 Answers ]

I just now got a disturbing message on my Yahoo messenger. Let me give you some background: My husband had an ex girlfriend that got in contact with him a few months ago. He asked if it bothered me if he talked to her and I said no, because of course I'm not going to prevent him from talking...

View more questions Search