Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natalie1xxx Posts: 120, Reputation: 3

Jun 22, 2009, 12:55 PM
    Discharge
    Heyyy , well I get discharge almost every day and its really quite annoying is there anything I can do to stop it?. help !:)
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 01:04 PM

No hon not really. Wear a pad or panty liner :) I have this problem too and I find pads are better as panty liners are for LIGHT discharge.

I will advise you do NOT use a tampon to control the discharge. I did this (without asking if it was ok) and, sorry to be graphic, it caused tears inside my vagina because I was 'dry' from not being on my period. Not only that, using a tampon more than nessisary can cause TSS, which can kill you.

Good luck hon. Sorry you have to deal with this *hugs*
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2009, 05:02 PM

Discharge-is it white/clear/yellow smelly or okay?

You need to provide some more detail before I can advise if what you have is normal (for you) or not.

Some women have constant discharge that is perfectly normal if it varies during their cycle between wet and stretchy to dryish, white and of egg-white consistency.

So tell me more before I can help.
    natalie1xxx Posts: 120, Reputation: 3

Jun 25, 2009, 08:46 AM

Emm its sort of clear :D
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 06:18 PM

To me it sounds like it is normal for you-good!

You may find it more of a blessing during sex in the future than the hindrance you are presently finding-enjoy.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 25, 2009, 06:24 PM

It's normal, nothing you can do about it.

All women have discharge, it's one of the many "joys" of being female.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, mild cramping, white discharge, negative test, small dark discharge (1X) [ 8 Answers ]

No signs of pregnancy except for missed period... I think. I have a weird cycle; it moves all around the month. I only think it's late because I remember I had it during a big event. Took two tests Saturday and Monday. Chugged water before hand on the first. The second was late Saturday night...

Dishonorable discharge vs. Bad conduct discharge [ 6 Answers ]

I am currently waiting a court marial and right now if I plea out the offer is 33 months with a BCD. I could get a lower sentence if I take the DD, is it worth it? I still have to register as a sex offender when I get out. If anyone has any info or knows anyone with a similar case, it would gladly...

Clear stringy discharge over yellow discharge is that the mucus plug [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so when I go the bathroom and I wipe there is a yellow discharge and a clear stringy discharge over it. What does a mucus plug look like? There is no red or pink discharge with it. PS I am 36 weeks pregnant and baby has dropped.

Vertical discharge/ horizontal discharge pool pumps [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Sta-Rite Cartridge filter system and may be looking to replace a leaky pump. I notice some pumps have the watere outlet at the top, while mine has the water leaving the pump and entering the filter system on the side. Is this what they mean by vertical vs horizontal discharge when...

Brown Discharge a week before period, then brown discharge at time of period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on Yaz birth control and because of a different medicine I take they say the effectiveness of the birth control may be compromised (they don't know how much) so I always make sure to use a condom in addition to the birthcontrol. I never miss a pill and take them regularly...

View more questions Search