Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 22, 2009, 12:47 PM
    Kodak Easyshare v705--retrieveing deleted pictures
    Hi there,

As the title states, I have a Kodak Easyshare V705. I am wondering if there is a way to retrieve deleted pictures on this camera.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 01:29 PM

Yes, there is a way, however not on the camera itself.

You have to use a program through the computer to do it. Google Undelete photo data or undelete digital camera photo... these are programs that can do this. I can't recommend a specific program as I have never done it.

p.s. I am assuming this will only work if you have NOT used the camera since the photos were deleted, otherwise they probably have been overwritten.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 22, 2009, 01:43 PM

The camera was stolen by one of my roommates, and I want to see what pictures were taken to see who took it. I got it back this morning, and haven't taken any pictures.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I open my Kodak EasyShare program [ 4 Answers ]

I recently downloaded the new verson and now the new icon comes up but the program won't open. What should I do?

Kodak easyshare [ 7 Answers ]

How may I stop Kodak easyshare from starting at start-up. I have gone to 'msconfig' startup tab and removed the 'x' for Kodak easyshare to begin at startup. But when I reboot it comes back. I want to use it when I need it. I do not want it to show in my system tray after startup, routinely. ...

Pictures from camera to kodak easyshare [ 1 Answers ]

I am having difficulty transferring pictures from my Kodak C330 to kodak easyshare. I recently downloaded latest version of easyshare and a new usb cable as my camera is telling me that internal memory is full and will not let me take any further pictures. Instruction book says to transfer to...

Kodak 5300 Easyshare [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed a Kodak 5300 easyshare. I can manipulte the printer (test page, etc) using the Kodak software from the PC but cannot print from Windows apps. I have reinstalled the kodak drivers etc.. again tested OK It still will not allow printing from Word, notepad excel etc... gives...

Kodak Easyshare installing error [ 5 Answers ]

Im trying to install the kodak easyshare software in my computer, and every time I put the disk in, it comes up "Kodak easyshare was unable to finish your task. (Error code 32x62x1x) Would you like to go online to look for a solution" I've tried finding a solution and its not working... my D drive...

View more questions Search