Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linzi_young Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 11:21 AM
    Bleeding for 1 month and 2 days
    Hi there I have been bleeding for 1 month and 2 days now its not my period I was wondering what can be causing me to bleed
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2009, 11:41 AM

A hormonal imbalance is one reason, endometriosis is another condition that can cause bad cramping, heavy flow, and long periods.

Either way go to the doctor. An abnormally long period can cause iron difficiencys and other problems.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2009, 05:05 PM

Do you have pain? Is it bright red versus dark is it clotty? Tell me more...

Do you have itchiness?

You may have an endometrial polyp-this may need removal-then all will be okay, but basically see a doctor-now.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2009, 05:08 PM

Time to see a doctor. I don't mean to alarm you but it could be anything, it's best not to let this go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a 30 days notice sufficient if my lease has ended and I know pay month to month? [ 4 Answers ]

So I signed a rental agreement for a 6 month lease effective January-June and have fulfilled the terms but my lease expired on June 30, 2008. My landlord asked if I would like to renew the lease and I said sure but she has not drawn up the paperwork to renew the lease for another 6 months. In...

Month-to-Month leasing, eviction notice days. [ 11 Answers ]

Ok... we signed a written lease, that is month to month, on a Mother-in-Law suite. We agreed to pay a first and last. The landlord is terminating our lease, and has claimed that the law is to give 15 days to vacate the premises NOT 30. Is this legal? Or will he have to return our deposit? How does...

How can I ask my roommate to give 30 days notice on a month to month lease ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am3 months into a month to month agreement with my current roommate. We were in a 6 month lease together that has expired over 3 months ago. I am currently wanting to dissolve the relationship and go into a 12 month lease with our landlord on my own. I know she is not ready to vacate, but can I...

Do I need to give 60 days notice when on month-to-month lease? [ 1 Answers ]

My one-year lease will end on February 29, 2008. In December landlord send me a renewal notice. I will choose the option of month-to-month, with an 8 percent rent increase. But do I still need to give 60 notice? My one-year lease requires 60 notice. I live in Yardley, PA.

Breaking a month to month lease that was signed 2 days ago. [ 1 Answers ]

Would I Be Able To Collect Back Money Paid To A Lessor For Security Deposit And 1st Months Rent If Apartment Is Not In A Sanitary And Safe Condition And the Lease Was Signed 2 Days Ago And Never Moved Into The Apartment And The Lease Is Month To Month

View more questions Search