Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MackinMaine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 03:37 AM
    Soft Squeeze Ball on gas line
    Can you help. What would be the reasons that the "ball" that you squeeze on the gas line does not remain hard. I have changed the line and ball (not new, but another used). I am going to try to use a stronger clamp on the ends and change the fitting coming out of the gas tank. Any ideas other than these? Thank you. It is a 70 HP Johnson.. 1989
    Sitkadiver Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Jul 18, 2009, 09:22 PM
    Make sure the vent on on the gas tank is open. The ball won't be hard so to speak, but if the vent is closed it will create a vacuum and collapse the ball.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hurling ball carrier over line of scrimmage? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a screenwriter and I wrote a part in the script that a player kneels down as the ball carrier approaches and then steps on his back and either uses him to get higher into the air or the player stands up and hurls him into the air at the same time, launching him too high for the defense to...

Big, soft bump on bikini line [ 1 Answers ]

Alrighty, so I noticed a week ago that there was a hard fleshy area around my bikini line, and it hurt whenever my underwear hit it. Now, a week later, the area has a large bump, but it is soft. It is the weirdest thing. It doesn't hurt or itch, but it worries me nonetheless. I stopped shaving...

What is the difference of chemistry in diet soft drink and regular soft drinks [ 1 Answers ]

We have to make a vidoe of this for school and we are stuck. What is the difference of chemistry in diet soft drink and regular soft drinks?

Is it possible to connect PVC to a 3/8 soft copper line? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to connect PVC to a 3/8 soft copper line? I'm creating a misting system out of PVC but I want to connect it to my city water supply, I'm not sure how to connect the two pipes best, I'm assuming soldering wouldn't be good, so I was thinking PVC glue or threading them somehow.

I got base ball and foot ball trying to fine out how much [ 1 Answers ]

Oj simpson 1975 card Two pete rose cards Will mays baseball gold card 1964 Michael jordan rookie baseball card

View more questions Search