Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diezle21 Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Jun 22, 2009, 04:27 PM

Yeah but I think I'm in the right this time, if you read my old thread. It will tell you about my situation.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2009, 04:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by diezle21 View Post
    Yeah but i think im in the right this time, if you read my old thread. It will tell you about my situation.
    Hello d:

Look, ALL women are deficient, so, of course, you're right... But, I ain't going to read your thread.

excon

Jun 22, 2009, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello d:

Look, ALL women are deficient, so, of course, you're right... But, I ain't gonna read your thread.

excon
    Yeah an you don't have too, but to some it up she dumped me for an unrelated cuzzin that is going through a divorce and has a kid.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2009, 04:39 PM

And your mad and want to blow off steam (vent)

Jun 22, 2009, 04:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    And your mad and want to blow off steam (vent)
    More or less, yes vent, it feels wonderful, like makes me feel peace for once, that's why I like it so much. Now I have hurd what I need to do, What does she need to do from your guys standing point?
    bigdee Posts: 132, Reputation: 20

Jun 22, 2009, 05:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by diezle21 View Post
    More or less, yes vent, it feels wonderful, like makes me feel peace for once, thats why i like it so much. Now i have hurd what i need to do, What does she need to do from your guys standing point?
    What you need to do is to stop caring about what she needs to do. As long as you continue to obsess over her life, you will never truly move on
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2009, 05:36 PM

What does she need to do from your guys standing point?
    She can do whatever she pleases, its none of your business any more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She's going to turn 16 and I'm going to turn 18 three days after is this illegal? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Like the heading says. She's going to be 16 and I'm going to be 18 is this illegal to date. Are we able to do things like hug or kiss? Please help.

Is this going to work [ 5 Answers ]

At 8 AM - lowfat yogurt. 11 AM - 10 baby carrots 2 PM - 1/2 cup of fresh fruit 5 PM - Salad and grilled chicken with steamed broccoli 8 PM - lowfat yogurt or banana or fresh fruit Water everyday too. Lots of water. 45 Minutes walking 3.9 MPH (which comes out to 2.93 miles about). I'm a 19...

The following unrelated events are typical of those experienced by business entities. [ 1 Answers ]

The following unrelated events are typical of those experienced by business entities. 1. Acquire cash by issuing common stock. 2. Purchase land with cash. 3. Purchase equipment with cash. 4. Pay monthly rent on an office building. 5. Hire a new office manager. 6. Borrow cash from a bank. 7....

Help with MIL that dedicates her life to unrelated family [ 1 Answers ]

I need help figuring out if I am overreacting to what I perceive as my MIL and FIL's continuous lack of dedication and commitment to my 3 children. My MIL lives 1.5 hour away. FIL is retired from a good job with no financial difficulties, MIL raised 5 children and never worked outside of the home,...

My best guy friend? Is it going to work? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I've been friends with a guy for 1yr and 4mnths now.. We started being friends, because he went through a difficult breakup and me too, so we helped each other.. since then we've become BEST BEST friends. We are totally comfortable with each other. We started kissing and it was just kind of...

View more questions Search