Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jun 22, 2009, 04:39 PM

My advice is. If you can't pick between the two, then you don't know what you want. If that's the case than don't play these guys, its not right. But like some of the other posts.. as long as these guys are fine with it and your being honest with them then date who you want. But at some point they or one may want you to make a choice and you have to prepare yourself for that.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2009, 03:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Casual dating is great as long as your not leading someone on, especially not yourself. Why confine it to these two? Broaden the horizons.

Now sex is a totally different thing.
    What ever happened to,oh what's is called, I don't know self respect?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 23, 2009, 08:54 AM

My idea of casual dating is NO sex. Just good clean fun. Sex changes that equation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love triangle, I love her but she doesn't like me back and it really hurts me [ 67 Answers ]

Hi all, I think I'm in a love triangle, where I love a girl who loves another guy, but that guy doesn't love her that much as I love her. My story began with this girl, she moved to my house to study in my town, as her parents were far away from her and her parents were also my parents' friends. So...

Love triangle [ 7 Answers ]

Im in a relationship with this guy but I still talk to my ex. Me and my ex still like each other but we broke up because he wanted to be with another girl but him and his girlfriend are about to break up. What do I do?

Love Triangle [ 4 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend who I love sooo friken much and he loves me a lot too. But his friend likes me as much too and I like his friend also... and I have to make a decision on who to choose. Some of my friends don't like my boyfriend because they think I could do better, he treats me badly, and...

Love triangle [ 4 Answers ]

You see my friend was dating this girl and he broke up with her for some one else... Well right after they broke up we had sex 2 or 3 times one weekend... Now they are back together and she might be pregnant with his kid but says she wants me... What should I do?

View more questions Search