Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SHASTA12 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2009, 10:54 AM
    1957 RCA Victor Record Player with original tag and booklets
    I have a RCA Victor Record Player in a full size cabinet, which still is in working condition. Does anybody have any idea what the value may be? REG. NO J49754
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2009, 12:21 AM

Hi, SHASTA12!

Would it be possible for you to post an image of it here?

Thanks!
    SHASTA12 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 08:29 AM
    I have attached photos.
    Thank you for your reply
    Attached Images

NeedleNose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 07:31 AM
    I recently found one like yours in a blond finish for 20 dollars. IMO these are very under valued... for now. Now is a good time to invest!
    Hope this helps.
    mark_e_t Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2011, 07:54 PM
    They don't have tremendous value but Larry, a retired gentleman in Arkansas knows these machines well - refurbishes, buys and sells many of the 50's era machines. I am sending him over my table top unit
    next week.
    Go to his website rcavictorland.com. You can e-mail him - tell him the model number and I believe he should be able to help you.
    Good Luck
    Busy Bee Apollo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 03:02 PM
    I have an RCA but one of the tubes is not lighting and volume is not coming on. What can be wrong? Where can I get a replacement tube locally? Thanks. John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sony DVD player/VCR no TV tuner- how to record live TV [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Sony DVD player/Video Cassette Recorder (model SLV-D281P). It does not have a TV tuner built in. Per the directions in order to record live TV "The DVD-VCR cannot record programs if you have a cable box without audio/video outputs, cable with no cable box, antenna only (no cable...

Victor Hugo [ 2 Answers ]

I just finished reading Victor Hugo's "Et Nox Facta Est" and I was wondering if anyone has read it. I reall enjoyed it but I need to pick a main theme to write a paper on for school. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Record player Diagram [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find a circuit diagram for a simple transistor based record player that is easy to build but have found it to be a very difficult task. When I was younger I had a portable record player from the 1970's but it got stolen, and now I just want to build a new one. Please help!

Record player " rumble " [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my name is Dan and I just got a B & O Beogram RX2 and I am troubled by whit I think is rumble . Any adj. I can do myself ? Thanks DAn

View more questions Search