Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    henryhawk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2003, 09:52 PM
    Torture (looking for seminar help)
    Hello everyone

I am currently taking gr. 12 law on the new curriculum and am doing a final seminar worth 30% of my mark on torture. I've got all of my research together, but am wishing to make a video consisting of a series of clips relating to torture from various movies. If any of you can recall any good movies with strong torture scenes that would be a big help. Also I remember from a little while back there were some commercials (i think radio) that amnesty put out regarding torture. I have no clue where I could find a copy of this commercial- so if you have any ideas that would also be a help ! The seminar is may 9! Thank you very much

Henryhawk
    Hello_Peace Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2004, 05:24 AM
    torture (looking for seminar help)
    Reservoir Dogs.
    The Passion of the Christ.
    Marathon Man (Dustin Hoffman).

Amnesty International website always has info on torture.

I don't know if they have a website, but try looking up the American War Crimes Museum (Vietnam based). They had some 'memorable' photos of what people on one side looked like after the people from the other side were finished with them.
    H.P.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Torture (movie scenes for seminar) [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am currently taking gr. 12 law on the new curriculum and am doing a final seminar worth 30% of my mark on torture. I've got all of my research together, but am wishing to make a video consisting of a series of clips relating to torture from various movies. If any of you can...

View more questions Search