Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mfuentes30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2006, 08:01 AM
    Christian Discovery
    Do You Have Nay Subject Of New Discovery Regarding Christian Discovery Or Any Proof Of The Bible Artificats?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2006, 02:20 PM
    "artifacts" is a varying meaning term, but here's a discovery of interest:

Until the 1963 Pontius Pilate was a name that appeared in the New Testament and a rare few other documents. Many an anti-Christian claimed that the odd title given him in the NT - along with the scant evicence of him outside the NT - were evidence that the NT account of him was baloney.

The discovery, in 1963, of the Pilate Inscription changed all of that. See the details here.

Time after time since the Renaissance - when bashing the NT became so popular - archaeological discoveries affirm that the NT accounts of Jesus and early Christianity to be valid.

For much much more, Google "biblical archaeology":
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...22&btnG=Search
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Dec 10, 2006, 11:40 PM
    Here is a website in addition to the ones provided by RickJ which will prove informative.
    http://www.biblicalarcheology.net/To...hAccuracyBible
    adnanmuf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mfuentes30
    Do You Have Nay Subject Of New Discovery Regarding Christian Discovery Or Any Proof Of The Bible Artificats?
    Yes ,
    The site of the exodus is in the red sea between Sinai and Saudia Arabia. The sea floor is littered with the remains of Egyptian army.
    Israel St1220 BC mentions Israel by name as one of the punished nation by the Pharaoh

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Origin and discovery of the jackfruit [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for (archäological) informations about the origin of the jackfruit (how long it already exists) and when an by whom it has been discovered and brought to Europe.

My christian parents are getting separated [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my parents have been marry for many years. We are all Christians in my family. My father has a very difficult temperament (attitude) which has been the problem between them over the years. But now my Mom says she is tired of putting up with all his rudeness and all. My father says he is...

On Being a Christian [ 14 Answers ]

What did Jesus tell his disciples they should do? And, if someone does those things, is he then a Christian, or is there something more that he must do that Jesus did not mention? Will all Christians be saved? What does Jesus say about that? M:)RGANITE

Need Help With Christian Song Name [ 1 Answers ]

I Know The Lyrics But Need To Know The Title And Who Sings It. Any info would be a great help. It is a woman who sings it. The Lyrics Are Jesus Loves Me This I Know For The Bible Tells Me So Little Ones To Him Below They Are Weak But He Is Strong Alleluia Allelu Alleluia Alleluia

View more questions Search