Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jun 21, 2009, 05:23 AM
    Happy father's day all
    Hi everyone.

We just wanted to wish everyone a Happy father's day! Hope the weather is great in your area!
    Attached Images

creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2009, 06:16 AM

Thanks Mark

I had the pleasure of making breakfast for my wife today.

May u and yours have a great day.

Chuck
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jun 21, 2009, 06:19 AM
    I'm going to meet my great grand daughter for the first time. Best to all and have a great day. Tom
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2009, 11:40 AM

Same to all of you and many more, Thanks.

Best Regards,
    John
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jun 21, 2009, 12:11 PM

A very happy Father's Day to you too, Mark.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2009, 12:57 PM
    Thanks, and to all you other fathers out there. Speaking of the weather, it's 102 degrees , with the heat index here. And we're still TRYING to get some yard work done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I do about Father's Day? [ 5 Answers ]

I very recently started spending time with a great guy-- we've started dating, we aren't officially in a relationship yet, but that's definitely where it's headed (sometimes you know it will-- if you know what I mean.) My question is this: He has an 18 month old son. When Father's Day rolls...

She has to be happy in order to make me happy. [ 20 Answers ]

Around August 5th of last year, my girlfriend and I broke up for the first time. We spent the next two months on and off.. until we got back together in early October. Things have been great since then... until the last couple of days. I sensed that something was wrong, and today it was confirmed....

Son has father's last name [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 20 year old single mother of a 2 year old little boy and when he was born I gave my son his father's last name thinking the father was going to be in his son's life. Turns out... he isn't and I want to change my son's last name. The father isn't coming around unless it is on his time and his...

Happy Father's Day [ 20 Answers ]

To all of you dad's out there, Happy Father's Day! I appreciate the hard work you do to keep your families together, and the patience you have to do so! There are so many great dads on this site. I love to see that. Keep up the good work. Kids are our future! Hugs to all the great Dads out...

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

View more questions Search