Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vachan Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2006, 07:42 AM
    Dunknow VS Plyometrics
    I recently got an e-book on plyometrics to increase my vertical jump.I have an 18 inch vertical jump which is quite bad.
    Some of my friends insisted on buying the dunknow program.
    Which program do you guys prefer the most.
    PLEASE ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    electr0 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Oct 24, 2006, 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vachan
    I recently got an e-book on plyometrics to increase my vertical jump.I have an 18 inch vertical jump which is quite bad.
    Some of my friends insisted on buying the dunknow program.
    Which program do you guys prefer the most.
    PLEASE ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    Yo forget all those books man.
    There a lot of excercises you can do to increase your vertical.

-Hold two dumbbells in each hand and jump off the ground as high as you can for until u can't anymore.

-Jump a lot or run (sprint)

-or the one that I do and helps me is heelraises. It's the same concept as holding the two dumbbells in your hands, except you don't have to jump but just raise your heels all the way. You have to figure out how much weight you need.

I do 20 lbs in each hand and heelraise about 100 times. But my vertical is 27 inches.
    Hope that helps:)
    em-da-man Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 06:23 AM
    Man I sugest u 2 buy dunknow, I buyed recently 2,now I`m waiting 2 receive it
    tuckerbrown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 06:37 PM
    Comment on em-da-man's post
    Have you received it yet and if so are you getting results?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plyometrics for wrestling [ 5 Answers ]

I have seen books on plyometrics for football, baseball, track & field, and basketball. Has anyone seen a book covering plyometrics for wrestling? I know from what I have read on the subject that it would probably improve shooting for the legs, driving moves, reverses, and breakaways. Let's talk...

Is Dunknow Real? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I've ordered Dunknow about a month ago and I still haven't received it, so I'm curious as to how long it takes to get this program and is it a lagit company, if you have the answer to these questions or there phone # please do tell:) Pleeeez Sum! Respond Assoon As Possible

Dunknow.com program [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, I was just curious if anyone has used this program (dunkknow.com). If so let me know what you thought of it. It is supposed to increase your vert like 8 to 10 inches or more.

Dunknow [ 3 Answers ]

Is dunknow a good program to order because I'm thinking about getting it if its not a good program are there any specific good programs that any of you no of well thanxs I'm out

Plyometrics? [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any gyms out there that offer plyometric training?

View more questions Search