Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sasthasong Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2009, 10:49 PM
    Quick weight loss
    Hello all,

I am 30 yr old mother of a 7 yr daughter. I weigh 106 kgs. I want to lose 55kgs in 6 months. Help me.
    felgar Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jun 21, 2009, 05:47 AM
    Try the "Meal Replacement Therapy." It is not a reducing pill but it is a nutritious health drink that replaces your meal, complete with the proper nutrients needed by your body. As long as you follow instructions, you will surely attain your desired weight in just a short time. You will be amazed with the result. Believe me.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2009, 02:33 PM

How realistic are you being with your ambitions? Planing to lose half your bodyweight is a huge undertaking, and you should talk to an obesity expert before you start. I suspect you don't really need to lose that much.

Break it into smaller chunks. Aim to lose 5 kilos in a month. That's a reasonable amount which should allow you eat with friends and have enough energy to look after your child. And losing 5kg is not as depressing as facing into a future of dieting and deprivation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cardio vs weight training-which is more effective for quick weight loss? [ 4 Answers ]

I know most everyone makes a big deal about the "fat burning" cardio, but I also know that having a high % of lean muscle bumps up the metabolism, and burns fat faster. If you're working out hard with the weights, you are getting the old heart pumping too. What would be a good regimen for someone...

What weight loss program helps you detoxify and loss weight at a good rate? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to detoxify my body and loss weight healthily and rapidly. I want to lose 80 lbs by the end of the year.. . I did south beach and I lost about 50 pounds in not even 3 months. :)

Quick weight loss [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have to lose my weight very quickly because everybody is commenting on me I have to reduce my weight give me al the options so that I can choose one of them because I am a working women I won't get time to exercise and I won't eat much also what to do plzzzzzzzzzzzz help meeeeeeee

Quick weight loss [ 3 Answers ]

Hey! I'm 16 and hy height is 5 feet 6 1/2 inches. I'm about 132 pounds. But, my lower waist measures 32 inches. I'm going to participate in a beauty pageant (in which I have to wear a bikini ON STAGE!! ) in a couple of weeks and I really need to reduce my waistline. I know my weight is probably...

What are good quick weight loss tips [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Everyone... OK, here's the thing. One of my best friends and I are throwing our birthday parties together on Apr.14th. I'm not fat nor am I skinny. I'm what I like to call thick but I have these "luv handles" that I want to get rid of asap. Can somebody, anybody please tell me a good healthy...

View more questions Search