Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilmommakris Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 20, 2009, 09:43 PM
    Pecognitive abilities
    I have had many times where I have had EXTREMELY vivid dreams, ones that seemed like they really happened.
    They all came true, in one form or the other the next day...
    I know what most of my family is going to say, before they say it.
    I know when the phone is going to ring, before it does, and most of the time I know who is calling...
    Am I a freak of nature, or is this something more- it creeps some of my friends out... :confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2009, 07:27 PM

No not a freak of nature you are just very in tune with things.
    makapuu Posts: 304, Reputation: 63

Jul 6, 2009, 11:49 AM

I had a similar unexplainable incident with my first car. My parking brake would slip occasionally. One night I was in an apartment parking structure. As I walked away, I heard someone call my name. When I turned around, my car was rolling backwards. There was no other soul to be found on my parking level. I have no idea who called my name, but I'm thinking it was a voice in my head warning me.
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Jul 6, 2009, 01:34 PM

Makapuu sounds as though you have a guardian angel or spirit guide looking out for you. Both you and the OP sound as though you both maybe psychic, or mediumistic abilities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic abilities [ 9 Answers ]

I am just wondering if I have a bit of psychic abilities: I have dreams that come true like I had a dream that my cousin would be having a baby and 2 days later someone told me that the person I dreamed about was pregnant and this happened 3 times with 3 different people. I had a dream that my...

Psychic abilities [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if the was a way to get psychic powers. Like move stuff with my mind. One of my friends said that you need to open a door in your mind by miditating. I want to know if there's another way cause I really don't want to sleep sitting. Also include any dangers if there are any.

Developing your psychic abilities? [ 8 Answers ]

They say everyone is psychic but they don't know how to tune it. How can I develop my psychic abilities? I heard meditation works but I find it hard to relax and distract myself from the outside.

View more questions Search