Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JBugg2005 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2003, 03:01 AM
    Suggest News Briefs
    I'm a busy 16-year-old who's involved in academics, extracurriculars, and then some. It's difficult to keep up with news, especially in a time like this, yet I'm continually curious, worried, and wanting to know of current events. When time permits, I'll take my time to read through the newspaper we receive daily, or visit www.cnn.com. However, most of these articles are hard to follow if you haven't been aware or kept up with previous news.

Is there a place where they sum up the news with perhaps an archive of some sort? Or, do you have any suggestions? I'm in dire need of a solution! It'd be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thanks so much.
    Hello_Peace Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2004, 05:32 AM
    Suggest News Briefs
    Information Clearing House
    http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/

Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
    http://www.fair.org/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please suggest a very good email manager [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, We are trying to build a website and we have a email group of about 7000. We are trying to expand on that. Can anyone recommend a good email manager with subscribe/unsubscribe features, auto responder, etc and that can handle any number of emails. I would prefer to buy the code and have it...

Thongs. Briefs. Boxers [ 7 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering what do girls like on guys thongs. Boxers. Or briefs

Wording and layout of a web site- Please suggest Books. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I'm trying to find a book or some sort of info that will teach me the best way to word a web site. Also something that will teach me the best way to lay out a web site. E.g. putting links on certain parts of the page and how many etc. There are some sites that look a lot more...

Mens briefs [ 1 Answers ]

Why does it matter what a guy wears underneath. I've always wore white briefs and my girlfriend says their OK but akways cracks jokes. Do woman really care and base this kind of things on a relationship?

Could anyone suggest a good digital camera? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this in, but oh well :) I'm looking for a decent digital camera. 4-5 megapixels, $400-$800 maybe :) I have looked at many but they all seem the same. I need something that will work with generic software, that doesn't store pics in a...

View more questions Search