Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    borat702 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2009, 07:49 PM
    Ex-Parte/ Fraud

Plaintiff,Fraudulently Transfer the business to 3 different family members,without paying for the business in full,owes 90,000.00.Did all without owners consent.Concealing this information from the Court as well as filling false statements,Among things.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2009, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by borat702 View Post
    Plaintiff,Fraudulently Transfer the business to 3 different family members,without paying for the business in full,owes 90,000.00.Did all without owners consent.Concealing this information from the Court as well as filling false statements,Among things.
    Hello b:

You should start your own thread. It'll work better for you that way.

I don't understand what you're asking, but if it's what I think it is, you need a lawyer.

excon

Jun 20, 2009, 08:05 PM
    :mad:and:confused:I would like to know if,I could File a "Emergency Ex-Parte"because... Plaintiffs have fraudulently Transfer my store into there name , and now I just found out that they have sold the store to another person.And the store is his name now,I have proof of all this.Plaintiffs are 1 year behind in payments to me,or some one is, the balance on the store is 90,000.00 and this they do adimt.although the Judge does not no that because all the rest of the information was and is concealed from the Court along with all the false statements there filing.Because I can't afford a lawyer,I have to do everything myself and they are causeing such a hardship.I no I have a good case if I could only find someone who will help me,I have all the proof in writeing,and or documents.

Jun 20, 2009, 08:12 PM
    Ex-Parte/ Fraud
    :mad:and:confused:I would like to know if,I could File a "Emergency Ex-Parte"because... Plaintiffs have fraudulently Transfer my store into there name , and now I just found out that they have sold the store to another person.And the store is his name now,I have proof of all this.Plaintiffs are 1 year behind in payments to me,or some one is, the balance on the store is 90,000.00 and this they do adimt.although the Judge does not no that because all the rest of the information was and is concealed from the Court along with all the false statements there filing.Because I can't afford a lawyer,I have to do everything myself and they are causeing such a hardship.I no I have a good case if I could only find someone who will help me,I have all the proof in writeing,and or documents.This is a question can file a Emergency Ex-Parte with the Clerk

Jun 20, 2009, 09:46 PM
    Motions/can I file it Ex-Parte if they are a flight risk.
    If the Plaintiffs are a flight risk,can I file Ex-Parte on my motion to show cause,Plaintiffs did not realize that I was going to find out every thing that they did,and now that I did I feel that they might leave the county.They owe alt.]
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2009, 06:48 AM

Hello again, b:

Court is not about who is right.. Court is about WINNING. The guy who is right doesn't always win. The guy who has the BIG GUNS wins whether he's right or wrong.

Sounds like the other guys HAVE the big guns, so you're going to lose, unless you hire a BIGGER GUN!

excon
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2009, 07:12 AM

Hello again, b:

Try to keep all your posts on one thread. That makes it easier to follow the discussion.

I answered you on the other thread. I haven't changed my mind. You need a lawyer, or you're going to lose it all. I don't care HOW GOOD your case is. If you don't have anybody to present it to the judge, you're going to LOSE!

excon
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 21, 2009, 07:20 AM
    I've merged all your threads so please keep future follow-up in this thread by using the Answer This Question options.

Ex-parte simply means that you are spekaing to the judge without the other party present. Ex-Parte hearings are rarely granted. Nor do I think one is necessary.

What you want to do is file for an emergency injunction against the sale of the store and against the defendant leaving the jurisdiction.

But I agree with excon, you can't afford NOT to have an attorney.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 21, 2009, 07:27 AM

Also how did they transfer the business, was it a corporation, and if so, how did they do it.

How is ownership held, and is there criminal issues involved.

What was the position of the people who did this.

Jun 21, 2009, 02:50 PM
    Motion to set aside/prove up(their the Plaintiffs)
    [F]:cool::D Plaintiff ask the Judge for a default judgement,due to the paper work ,I guess ,because they have nothing on me everything that they have file with the Court has been a false or fraudulent and I have all the papers to prove it!Judge ask them to Prove-up there Default and there is know way that they can prove what they file,also I know that the Lawyer knows that he has been falsely filling false statements.I have proof,in writing on documents ecad... they don't no... the Plaintiffs and there Lawyer know that I can't get a Lawyer why because they owe me 90,000.00. I have file a Answer and counterclaim,and a Motion to Show Cause Why Plaintiffs Should Not Be Held in Contempt,and Motion to Intervene and Set Aside Entry Default and Denying Plaintiffs Motion For Default Judgement.Am I missing something,this is so hard!One last thing I feel that now that they no that I have the proof ,I think that the Plaintiff are going to leave the County and go back home,can I stop them until they pay me? Sorry so long
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 21, 2009, 02:54 PM

Yes what you miss is hiring an attorney, who may work for a percentage of the win maybe.

If they have attorneys working for them, they have a much better chance of winning since they will out "legal" you at some point normally.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 21, 2009, 04:11 PM

First, I have, again, merged your threads. If you are not going to follow posting rules, we will close this thread. Follow-up questions should be posted using the Answer This Question options. Do NOT start a new thread or use Ask about... button.

If you are going up against a lawyer without your own counsel, you will, in all probability, lose. As I said before you can't afford not to have an attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Parte Hearing? [ 2 Answers ]

After a length and nasty custody battle, I have full legal and physical custody of our 2 1/2 year old son. His father abducted him early into the custody hearings, and has been found to have psychological issues, (specifically that he is bi-polar), and a history of drug abuse. He has supervised...

Forms filled out correctly to get ex-parte hearing? [ 12 Answers ]

I am trying to make sure I have all the correct forms and they are filled out properly. I need to file to get an ex-parte hearing. The reason: my daughters mother is planning on leaving the state of CA very, very soon. I do not have primary custody. I would like to keep the mother from being able...

Ex-friend got ex-parte TRO, no service made, can there be a second court date? [ 5 Answers ]

Thank you to any who can offer advice. My daughter had a friend in college, good times. Nice graduation, etc. Now, a year later they have had a falling out and girl was uninvited to be a bridesmaid. She handled it by emailing and phoning my daughter for several months. She called my daughter's...

View more questions Search