Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curious_boy Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2009, 01:36 PM
    How can I make an iso file from 79 sfv files
    I downloaded a game in sfv format and I heard that there is a way to make iso so I can install it.Please help me
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2009, 02:22 PM

I think UltraISO will create them -- but it's not free ($30).

ISO CD DVD image creator, editor and ISZ DMG DAA UIF to ISO converter - UltraISO can extract/create/edit/convert CD and DVD image files directly, make bootable CDs and convert ISZ DMG DAA UIF to ISO.
    UltraISO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's a thread that says that it's not necessary to make an ISO image to install it:

Problem with .sfv files

There are other ISO generators. I'm not sure if they'll take an sfv file to an ISO.

MagicISO - Convert BIN to ISO, Create, Edit, Burn, Extract ISO file, ISO/BIN converter/extractor/editor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to transfer digital tapes from camcorder , using vista to make files? [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought hp laptop with vista. I am completely lost. I have a camcorder (digital tapes) I would like to record my all family tapes to hard drive media player. This devise works directly with TV but any file has to be recorded from computer. How to record my digital tapes from my camcorder to...

Does index file TRULY block evidence of other files? [ 3 Answers ]

If I have a blank index.html file is there any way for someone to get past it to see other files? Example: www.bookingapple.com Thanks!

Printing more than one file names only, without opening these files [ 5 Answers ]

Is this possible to print different file names not the text in the files. I am too much querious about it. Thanks

Merging Word files into one large file [ 16 Answers ]

I have book pages stored as five files of 15 pages each. Is there a way to combine them into one large file? Thank you.

Making several doc files into a single file [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have several word 97 doc files. I wd like to make them all into a single file. Is there an easy way of doing it instead of doing manually inserting each file into current file? 2. Can MP3 files be compressed? Thanks for the reply. Ramdas ?

View more questions Search