Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lateleigh Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2009, 02:05 AM
    Looking for name of a 90s British film about abused boarding school kids.
    Can anyone help with this?

It's a film following the lives of some British boarding school boys who were sexually abused and how their lives unfold as they grow into adulthood. One of the boys killed himself by riding a motorcycle into a brick wall. It followed one guy in particular and the demise of his relationship due to stress. I remember him and his wife/girlfriend and child singing Catatonia's "Road Rage" in the car. I also could have sworn that Kathy Burke was in it, but it's not coming up as a list of her films on wikipedia.

Does this ring any bells?

Leigh
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 20, 2009, 09:13 AM

Care (2000) (TV)
    lateleigh Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2009, 11:13 AM

Thanks heaps! That's the one!

You're a gem!

Cheers.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 20, 2009, 11:20 AM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teen in boarding school. [ 1 Answers ]

Tired of being here, but good news is there is only 21 days till summer vaction. Can't wait till I'm in the real world yet again. Any parents have questions about boarding school from a teen prospective?

Islamic Boarding School [ 3 Answers ]

My son is 11 years old and I am finding it extremely difficult to get him to focus on his Islamic studies or any other subject for that matter. My main concern is that I do not want to fail him in his understanding of Islam when he becomes an adult. I want to send him to an Islamic Boarding...

Boarding school,what to do to prepare [ 1 Answers ]

Ok,this amazing boarding school is accepting some kids around my area ,which is las vegas, and I'm one of the few kids who can try to go to this all amazing boarding school for high school. I'm only 14,but I want to go really badly,but I'm a little scared. My mom doesn't really want me to but I do....

Funds for Boarding School [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the best place to look for educational grants ? I want to send my daughter to boarding school, of course I cannot afford it. I have looked on the internet at grant sites but have been unable to find any.

Proxy Server at Boarding School [ 19 Answers ]

K I go to a boarding school which has a proxy server It has surf control, doesn't allow MSN or any Music Downloader And it also won't let me play my Online game(Star Wars Galaxies) What can I do to get around this and be able to do these thing? Please reply or e-mail me...

View more questions Search