Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hanh nhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2006, 12:26 AM
    Furniture company in North American
    Hi every body!
    Please kindly help me to find out where do furniture companies in North American focus in?
    Thks a lot.
    Sincerely yours!
    bobsplace Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Oct 12, 2006, 04:44 AM
    Do you mean where furniture companies are mostly located in the US or are you asking about the types of furniture made by these companies?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

North American Union [ 17 Answers ]

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=14965 In my opinion, the only way to end many of our current problems such as immigration, is to open all borders and creat a North American Union. Canada, America and Mexico become all one country. My question is, what will we gain and what...

Moving to the Great White North... maybe [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé and I are thinking of moving to Northern Canada next fall to make some money. I'm wondering if it is possible to do this AND take my animals... we won't go without them. I have no idea where I would even get information to do this kind of thing. And has anybody lived in a place with...

Vent/Stack Question from North Carolina [ 1 Answers ]

HELP!! I am new to this so please bear with me: I am building a new house by myself... i.e. no contractors due to cost... I have three levels of bathrooms... all stacked above each other... the way I read the code I can install one stack/vent and if I stay within the "critical distance" I can...

North Dakota [ 1 Answers ]

I'm writing a book that takes place in North Dakota, near Bismarck. Any information about the area would be helpful, like the landscape, climate, and especially the dialect... What kind of accent do people there have, and what slang do they use, etc. Thanks!

View more questions Search