Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlambert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 09:09 PM
    Is short-term or long-term debt more stressful to your personal finances? Why?
    ANGELES ALDAMA Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 09:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mlambert
    It really depends on the depts? What kind?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 12, 2006, 06:47 AM
    That's an individual question that is dependent on an individual's situation.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2006, 06:47 AM
    I agree Scott, you can't generalize it.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2006, 08:47 PM
    Everyone has made good points.

It depends on YOUR situation.

Each situation is different and it is hard to say what is good and what is bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weak short term memory [ 4 Answers ]

I want to improve my memory.I have a good long term memory i.e remember the things very well happened long ago but forget the things of DAY TO DAY daily life.Pls provide the solution

Long Term Debt [ 1 Answers ]

What is the financing cost long term debt?

How to enter revolving charges vs long term debt [ 4 Answers ]

Hello - I am a novice bookkeeper in need of some advice. I am using a double-entry bookkeeping system. I enter monthly credit card charges (purchases and fees), which post against a long-term debt acct. Each month, the credit card company informs me of a minimum amount due on the overall credit...

How do you elaborate your success either short/long term? [ 1 Answers ]

This is not my story but someone who has been really part of me for a very long time which really inspire me. I met this guy right after college. He grew up pretty much on his own. Sometimes his grandparents took care of him sometimes his parents but never the time they really shared a real...

Short-term capital gains from stock sales [ 2 Answers ]

"Short-term stock gains are taxed as ordinary income. Therefore, the nominal tax rate will be whatever tax bracket you are in. More explicitly, it will be taxed at the federal tax rate (bracket) as determined by your taxable (not gross) income line on your federal tax return." If all of my income...

View more questions Search