Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blujae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 01:39 PM
    80s or 90s movie about town full of goblins?
    I've been racking my brain about this movie I saw when I was little. All I can remember is that the main character was a boy and I think he had a older sister and parents. I think that they moved to a town where the people were actually goblins. The only part I know for sure was when the boy looked at a street sign it read Snilbog but when he looked at it in a car's side mirror it read: goblins. I really need to know the name of this movie. Please let me know if you know the title.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2009, 02:52 PM

This is the infamous Troll 2.
    sheilamalund Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2009, 06:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel View Post
    This is the infamous Troll 2.
    Can you help me with the title of the movie I am looking for?
    bigmaka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2013, 10:19 AM
    I thank you very very much. That is the movie! I also have been searching for the name of this movie for awhile. Thanks, thanks, thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's movie where kids run the town [ 8 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a movie that I remember seeing in the 80's. The adults get locked up or leave and the kids take over the town. One is the sheriff, one is the Judge, etc. I may be wrong, but I remember it taking place in kind of a "western" looking town. Thanks in advance!

Kids movie from the 80's (puppets, king, gem, wish, goblins.etc) [ 10 Answers ]

I know there are a fair amount of people out there trying to find the title of this movie. I decided to put some of the posts concerning this movie together and hopefully, it will spark someone's memory of the title. Some one out there has to know the title of this movie.... Are there any movies...

Action movie, group of look alikes assault town. [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this movie twice as a kid, 1970s. A group of men are recruited to grow beards, dress alike and attack and rob a desert US town, some are killed, some get away, some are wounded. At the end, you see 2 of them in hospital beds watching a TV clown like Bozo and they realize he is one of them,...

Full movie [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a site?? From where I can download full size movies free.

View more questions Search