Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashkamee Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 11:27 AM
    Having darkness in front of eyes and headache
    Hey mny dad is 61 and he has has this problem that he sometimes have darkness in front of his eyes and headache as well, most of the time it is because of a bad stomach... what would you suggest... why is this happening..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 20, 2009, 07:22 AM

What other medical problems does your dad have ? I don't see how having a bad stomach could give him headaches and blurred vision. There has to be something else going on as well. What type of medications is he on ?

Ms tickle
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2009, 02:21 PM

Sounds like he needs an eye exam and a new pair of glasses. The eye exam may detect a cataract developing or glaucoma or any number of issues.

Having eye trouble could cause headaches, possibly, but stomach trouble seems unrelated... he should see a GP after he has his eyes checked.

I'm not a professional... just my opinion from life experience.

Have a great day,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't pray in front of boyfriend [ 8 Answers ]

so my boyfriend is a pastors son. He prays beautifully. Every time he asks me to pray out loud in front of him I start crying because I get so nervous.few hours ago he asked me to pray for our relationship. I wanted to pray but I just feel what ever I say is going to sound stupid. I can pray in...

Darkness around eyes [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have been using a bleaching cream for some years now and in the most recent years I have developed a darkness around the eye area - no matter what I try it does not disappear and it looks horrible. Can someone please tell me what this darkness is? Why it happens? And most important-...

Wife's New boyfriend Beat his son in front of my 6yr [ 5 Answers ]

I live in Southern California La County I have 3 children boy 6yr girl 5yr and boy 3yr and Stepdaughter whom just turned 17 All 3 have pretty much been with me from March of 07 until Aug 17th when she took my 3yr & 5yr & has kept them from me & my son/there 6yr brother. She is doing this...

Darkness around eyes [ 3 Answers ]

Background Story The skin around my left eye was white (I had lost pigment around my left eye). So I came to this forum and I was told it was tinea versicolor; so I went to see a doctor whom told me to take ketoconazole to fix the tinea versicolor... It didn't work for my left eye and if fact it...

Kissing in front of friends [ 4 Answers ]

So a guy asked me to go out with him tomorrow. I think I'm ready. I never kissed a guy before and I'm a bit frightened... I know that it kind of comes natural but can somebody tell me some things to make me feel more comfortable. And I don't want to kiss him in front of his and my friends and I...

View more questions Search