Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luna22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 06:58 PM
    Hair Salon Price Increases
    Hi
    I am a salon owner and we are going to be doing our first price increase (annual). Any advice in what way to determine a formula for the increase? The salon is a hair and nail salon. The nail prices are in line with our area. The hair prices are on the lower end of our area.:o
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2006, 08:43 PM
    I am not quite sure what you are asking.

Are you saying you want to raise your price, but to what amount? What to base it on?

You will need to do some cost accounting, examine how much you are making (or losing) and determine the optimal point in which to charge.

Pricing is not an exact science, the downside of charging too much is that your customers will go elsewhere.

Your hair prices are lower than the average, so a raise will probably not cost you many customers.

But, what to raise the price to depends on many factors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best Way to market a Hair Salon [ 10 Answers ]

I really need help with my Hair Salon. I am located in a shopping center and I purchased a business that originally was a barber shop then a unisex salon. I would like to change this image and make it a hair design salon. I have had the salon for three years and have kept the same name that the...

Bringing customers to my Hair Salon [ 2 Answers ]

My hair salon has been opened for a year. I NEED HELP!!!!!!! BRING IN NEW CUSTOMERS. I am also having a problem attracting new stylists; most of the stylists i have had have been very young and not dependable. I need help fast, like yesterday. I need cheap ways to advertise. I've handed out...

Salon politics [ 1 Answers ]

I work in a very small salon and there are 4 other women in the salon besides me and my boss. I have always thought that we were all like a big family and today I called to see how many clients I had for tomarrow and one of the women there informed me that my boss (my friend) had a heart atack and...

Deg of myopia increases in adolescence [ 1 Answers ]

If a person in adolescence has myopia, his eyeball will increase in size and the degrees of myopia will increase.If he protects his eyes very well, then, how many degrees of myopia will his eyes increase AT LEAST, and when will this increase stop ( At the age of what )? ??

View more questions Search