Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timtimlive Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 11:32 PM
    Do I need som drugs
    I've had a nasal voice for 4 years.I don't get colds very often.I feel something in there but nothing comes out.its blocked in both nostrils.I'm 18.help!
    trmpldonagn Posts: 252, Reputation: 15

Jun 19, 2009, 01:52 AM

Been to an ENT Dr. yet? Do decongestants work or you're feeling something different. Maybe check with an Ears, Nose, Throat Dr. just in case. Can't hurt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He does drugs and I'm against that. [ 17 Answers ]

I don't judge people. But I have my friends who act and think most like me... we don't do drugs... we don't get drunk at parties and rarely are we even in a position to have to say no to that stuff because were just not around it... Like I said, I don't judge people.. buts its not like I go up...

On drugs 24/7! [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: My boyfriend of 5 years has had a serious drug problem on and off for the last 3 years. He is advancing from one drug to another and I don't think it could get much worse. Surprisingly he has kept his job but we are growing further & further apart. He is 27 years old. Every...

DWI on Doctors drugs [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I was pulled over by the cops. I have depression and a few other things. The cop through I was drinking but I was not. He gave me a breath test 0.0 I told him I took some proscription drug that was given to me by my doctor. He gave me DUI. What can I do!! Please help Tony22

Can I take these certain drugs? [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if it's OK to take tylenol, motrin, etc while being pregnant for a headache? Thanks in advance! :)

Drugs [ 68 Answers ]

I have just read where Mexico votes to legalize small amounts of cocaine, heroin and marijuana. What are the implications where American citizens cross the boarder and use what is there legal drugs but would then have traces of the drug in their system for drug tests in the US. Since they did...

View more questions Search