Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Coryn Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 04:15 PM
    Stretch marks and fair skin, any solutions?
    Due to a major weight gain during pregnancy I have lots of stretch marks on tummy, and thighs. I have tried Mederma and had no real luck. I am wondering if anyone knows if there are laser treatments that fair skin people can use. I asked aa dermatolgist a couple years ago and heard lasers don't work on fair skin. Has technology changed?
    bobsplace Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Oct 12, 2006, 04:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Coryn
    Due to a major weight gain during pregnancy I have lots of stretch marks on tummy, and thighs. I have tried Mederma and had no real luck. I am wondering if anyone knows if there are laser treatments that fair skin people can use. I asked aa dermatolgist a couple years ago and heard lasers don't work on fair skin. Has technology changed?
    There has been great improvement in laser surgery for stretch marks in the last couple of years. You may wish to check with you dermatologist again. There is also a new non-surgical Stem Cell Therapy that is very effective in dealing with stretch marks. You may want to visit [url] and fill out the questionnaire. The estheticians there are up to date on all the latest procedures for taking care of stretch marks. Best of luck to you.

Bob
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 12, 2006, 09:20 PM
    There was no need to promote another website on the Beauty & Skin Care forum. I'm here to answer everyone's beauty and skin care questions.

Laser treatments can be useful to improve the appearance of stretch marks on any skin tone. Some doctors are using laser treatments with Retin-A and glycolic acid to help reduce stretch marks. Micro-dermabrasion treatments and chemical peels can also soften the marks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Born with fair skin [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I was born with pretty fair skin, but now, over the years it is medium dark. I know people say to put lemon and something like a cucumber on your face regularly to get my light skin back, but how long does it take to get all they way back to near-white skin color? Do you need to keep doing the...

What is the best cream to lighten your skin giving it a fair natural look... HELP! [ 18 Answers ]

I have been hearing a lot about magic creams, fair and flawless and Makari, but what actually is the BEST for my skin? What's the most natural and does any of these have any side effects. PLEASE HELP!! I really need a cream to lighten my brown skin to make it look more lighter but natural and fair....

Awanshine and skin so fair products [ 10 Answers ]

I have been using awanshine and skin so fair products for about 2 months now and I have not seen any changes to my skin tone. I do not understand how everyone else seems to be getting lighter within a week of usage. Could anyone please let me know of other safe and effective products that...

Tomatoes for fair skin [ 1 Answers ]

Can tomtatoes be used to make skin fair? Are there any beauty tips that can be done with tomatoes? Please reply if you are skin expert

Stretch marks [ 7 Answers ]

I have stretch mark on my hips,arms,shoulders,belly,and behind my knees. I was wondering if and one used something to clear them out that has worked before?

View more questions Search