Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ILOVEKDB Posts: 17, Reputation: 8

Jul 13, 2007, 10:39 PM
    I know how it feels... See I feel in love with my bestfirends girlfriend (who also happened to be like my other best friend) and after about 5 months of dating... I had to go away for Eruope... so she said she wanted to see other people... It hurt so bad to here her say that but you have to understand, that if your not there, she might NEED someone... and you have to let her have that... I talked to her on the phone and we talk about marriage and we did then... if like you said you guys ended up kissing in her drive way, and then sleeping with her, and none of her other relationships seem to last that long... then it would be the same thing it was with us... we missed each other sooo much we couldn't do it... trust me if she loves you she will coem back... But if this has been going on for a long time (not insainly long but long) tell her how you feel, tell her it hurts, tell her you feel pain, tell her you miss he, tell her you need her... Tell her you can't do this any more, if she truly loves you then she will drop everyother guy and come runnign into your arms... if she doesn't then stop dreaming and find another girl, it will be easier and hurt less if you don't wait and drag it out...
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jul 14, 2007, 06:57 AM
    Wonder what happen to this poor dude maybe he got beack with her and therefore never came back here..
    ilmgh1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 08:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rocker1400
    Hello, I've never posted here before, but I need to help from somewhere. I have known my best friend, Misty, since the 5th grade. We started going out in high school, and became closer than ever. We know each other better than our own families. After dating for almost two years, she decided to break up. I didn't like it, but she said that before our relationship went any further, she needed to see other people. It was our first relationship for both of us, and she said she wanted to make sure that what we had was the real thing, or she would be wondering for the rest of her life. She said that she was afraid if we stayed together, the curiosity would drive her to cheating down the road. The plan was to get back together after we tested the waters a little with other people. We wanted to get married some day. We stayed best friends, and it was only a week before we wound up kissing in her driveway again. We couldn't resist. From then on we were together behind closed doors, but just best friends in the public eye. We knew it would have to end when one of us found someone else. Now we are in college (I came to Montana, she stayed in the area) and we still love each other. Shortly after college started, she started dating another man. I was devastated, but the relationship only lasted three weeks. She said she couldn't help but compare him to me, and that I blew him out of the water, but she still says she's not ready to get back together yet. I don't know what to do with myself. I miss her so much it hurts. It has thrown me into a depression that is affecting my schoolwork and my friendships. To make it worse, I went home last weekend to visit, and we ended up sleeping together. We didn't plan on resuming any kind of secret relationship again, but it happened anyways. That will only make it hurt more because she is still not ready to start dating me again. I would just let go and see others, but we still love each other and talk about marriage. This is driving me insane. Please, any help you can give me would be appreciated.
    This is my first time using this to. I saw what you wrought so I made a profile just to right you... me and my girlfriend where together for alitle over a year, and it was her first real relationship. She indeed up breaking up with me for the same reasons that your girl gave you. I know every little detail about how you feal right now. I felt like I hade nothing left in me. I was just another shadow in the world without her. We where still real good friends, but I had the hardest time hanging out with her, I mean I wanted to more than anything but every time we hung out we would still mess around kiss and more. I enjoyed it but it just made it harder for me to deal with it. So every time we would hang out and she would try doing sompthing with me I would tell her I can't because its just making it harder for me to deal with. I can't lie I sliped up a fiew times and kissed her but never anything more. All it did was make her want me more I guess... because after about a week of that she came to me and told me she made a mistake and needs me in her life and more than just a friend. Now we have ben together for almost another year. I'm not saying it will work for you but its worth a try. Just make her want you more to show her what she's missing. And don't forget about important days to her and you, even though you two are not together. I wish you the best of luck man!!
    Hardstyleftw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 09:28 PM
    Hey man, I don't have A answer... But I am in the Same situation here.. Its totally killing me and ill probably punch the other guy out at this rate.. :mad: what makes this situation so much worse for me is.. She doesn't love me anymore and she says she no longer wants to get back together with me anymore... But for some reason I always have some sort of hope of getting her back. But I don't think I can because when ever I told to her I make her hate me even more so. *Sigh*
    CBCBROWN Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 02:38 PM
    Comment on chuff's post
    I know this wasn't your intended target but you just helped me to rethink reevaluate and reconsider if my ex is worth all this turmoil and heart break. His and my stories are near the same (Only she cheated on me with my Ex best friend.) Thanks Man
    CBCBROWN Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 02:47 PM
    Comment on chuff's post
    My ex same way his is so I stopped talking to her and now I feel better than I have in months If only I would have read your advice during the time I was going through this I might have moved on quicker. Thanks for helping me move on with my life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

3 yr old son says penis hurts [ 10 Answers ]

My 3 yr old son complains sometimes and says his penis hurts. I'd lean more on when he has a diaper on to sleep in. But he's said it too without. I also notice it may be when it's erect. I'll tell him to go potty when he says this usually. :confused:

Sex hurts :( [ 19 Answers ]

Hi Recently every time me and my boyfriend have sex afterward it really hurts and can't have sex for until about 3 to 4 days afterwards :( is there somethink wrong with me? And has this happened to anyone else before if it had what did you do to stop it? Thanks

Hurts [ 73 Answers ]

I have been seeing this guy for 8moths . We were pretty steady. I really feel he loves me. He has been hurta lot by woman.. so he keeps saying he don't want any comiments yet I hear a lot of stories about him falling in love with his ex wife agai and hew had been seeing her for a while now. He...

Ouch! That Hurts [ 1 Answers ]

Went to Lowe's today to do some shopping, saw a roll of 12/2 going for $97 dollars. Glad most of my wiring projects are near complete. Anybody else run into this.

Still hurts [ 4 Answers ]

Why do I still hurt over my cousins death? It was in 98 such a long time ago. I remember one day my aunt and cousins visiting us when we lived in fayetteville. My step mom and cousin got into a religious argument over a song. Finally my aunt said she was sorry that they would just have to leave and...

View more questions Search