Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    findmymovie109 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 02:30 PM
    Name of this 80's movie with peanut butter concauction that makes hair grow?
    This movie has a boy that makes some stuff out of peanut butter that makes his hair grow that really all I remember
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 18, 2009, 02:31 PM

The Peanut Butter Solution (1985)
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2009, 02:31 PM

Hahah... that was The Peanut Butter Solution!

What a blast from the past! Thanks for resurrecting that memory! :D
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2009, 02:32 PM
    Quick Draw Quinn! Well done, sir

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Saturated Fat in Peanut Butter [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to reduce my cholesterol naturally rather than medicines. I have been able to get it down somewhat but not enough to make my doctor or me happy. I am going through all the foods I eat. I have heard of all the wonderous things about Peanut Butter BUT it packs a 3-3.5 grams of saturated...

Peanut butter and dogs [ 11 Answers ]

Is peanut butter really okay for dogs?

How many calories in a peanut butter and banana sandwich [ 1 Answers ]

I have two parts to this question I'm wondering how many calories is in a whole peanut butter and banana sandwich. And if I eat one everyday, how much weight would I gain?

Peanut Butter for my puppy? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 5 month old puppy. Yorkie/Chiuaua Mix. I am curious about peanut butter. I bought a kong and would like to do the peanut butter deal for him for in his crate when I go away, but some people have said peanut butter is not good for him. Do I need to buy special peanut butter or just my...

Sugarless Peanut Butter? [ 8 Answers ]

I heard there is such a thing as sugarless peanut butter. But I cannot find it anywhere. All the ones I found contains at least 1g of sugar. Just what is the 'sugarless' peanut butter? Is it literally sugarless, or is the minimal amount (1g) considered sugarless? But all the peanut butters...

View more questions Search