Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZOLTAN123 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 12:50 PM
    Finding a old horror movie?
    Hello I watched this horror film ages ago it was about these bugs that killed people and wrote a message on a wall .think the lead character had a beard but could be wrong I know its not much to go on .any ideas please?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 18, 2009, 01:04 PM

Bugs that could write and a lead character with a beard, and horror. Are you sure you don't mean a Monty Python movie ?

Tick
    tamasabian Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2009, 09:40 PM

I remember that movie! They came up from deep earth, and could ignite fires with their legs, but, could withstand the flames. Can't remember the name, however, maybe this helps someone else!
    tamasabian Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2009, 09:43 PM

Bug (1975)
    An earthquake releases a strain of mutant cockroaches with the ability to start fires, which proceed to cause destructive chaos in a small town. The studies carried out by scientist James Parmiter, however, reveal worse consequences.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Ask for movie title - horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Good day all. I want to request one movie title... quite old horror movie. I give some synopsis about this story. One boy found movie reel at store and his mother told that movie reel is a horror movie directed by his grandfather and never been released. That night when his mother go...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

Finding 80's or 90's horror / suspense [ 2 Answers ]

It involves a serial killer who kills women and scalps them and takes the ring finger so that he can put his mothers ring on. The serial killer was also abused by his mother and through out the movie they play a song over and over again or every time he kills another woman.

Horror movie [ 5 Answers ]

I couldn't tell you if it was caused by bugs, a virus, or aliens, but I do remember it caused people to dry up; basically their insides became dust/powder. I want to say this came out in the late 80's or early nineties, and if my memory serves me correctly, the movie has a yellowish tint to it,...

View more questions Search