Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poochokid Posts: 15, Reputation: -1

Oct 11, 2006, 02:31 PM
    Can't play burned CDs Help
    I have real one player and windows media player and tried to burn CD's using brand new Maxell CD'R CD's. I first tried burning in Windows Media player, everything said that all was burned OK, yet there was nothing on the CD. Tried using the realone player and it said that all was completed successfully but nothing was on that CD either. I TRIED ALL THE HELP SUGGESTIONS ON BOTH PLAYERS AND TECH SUPPORT AND NOTHING HAS WORKED. I have an internal CD burner. It has worked in the past, you can play a DVD or CD in the burner, but can't seem to burn. I'd appreciate any help~Thanks.
    ace-tilley Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 07:11 PM
    One Suggestion is try burning stuff on the same disc if you can on another computer. If it works on other computers not yours you might need a whole new disc drive.
    dougdrop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 04:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by poochokid
    I have real one player and windows media player and tried to burn CD's using brand new Maxell CD'R CD's. I first tried burning in Windows Media player, everything said that all was burned ok, yet there was nothing on the CD. Tried using the realone player and it said that all was completed successfully but nothing was on that CD either. I TRIED ALL THE HELP SUGGESTIONS ON BOTH PLAYERS AND TECH SUPPORT AND NOTHING HAS WORKED. I have an internal CD burner. It has worked in the past, you can play a DVD or CD in the burner, but can't seem to burn. I'd appreciate any help~Thanks.
    Try a third party software.. Nero essentials is worth the price... Includes trouble shooting programs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Center Transformer burned [ 7 Answers ]

My fan center transformer failed, I replaced it with a new one, and it has failed too. It seems the transformer burns out when the thermostat is moved to the cool setting. There must be a short in the low voltage wiring, however I'm unsure of what I should see across the different L.V. wires...

Burned retina at birth [ 1 Answers ]

My step son had jaundice at birth, of course he was place under the lights. He has worn glasses since he was about 2 years old. His sight has progressively became worse. Yesterday we were told that his retinas were burned when he was placed under these lights. His retinas are progressively...

Backlight Burned Out [ 1 Answers ]

My 2003 Honda Accord EX has a problem with the backlighting on the radio and the ac controls. All the lights have gone out, but everything else on it seems to work still. I have looked for a blown fuse but could not find one. Any suggestions?

Heat Pump and burned fuse - Need HELP? [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a problem with our heat pump. The last 2 days we have noticed a burning smell downstairs and were trying to locate where it was coming from. Narrowed it down to the heat hump. Vacuumed the unit out and replaced the filter yesterday. This morning had the same problem. Seems to happen...

View more questions Search