Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jilly_246 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 10:34 AM
    Scar tissue build-up
    I have an industruial piercing in my ear and now at one of the holes there is a small red bump. It doesn't hurt, its just like a hard ball but it sticks out. I was told that it was scar tissue build-up, but I was wondering is there any other way I can get rid of it, without surgery?
    gracedescending Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 07:08 PM

I've been reading a lot about castor oil lately, mostly for pain, but one of the things people said it does is loosen scar tissue build up. I thought it was interesting enough to mention.
    gracedescending Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 07:11 PM
    I did a quick search and found this page with lots of alternative remedies.

Keloids (Treatments and Home Remedies)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get rid of a keloid/scar tissue from a piercing? [ 36 Answers ]

I had my belly button pierced and it rejected and now there is what the piercer says is scar tissue but it may be a keloid. How can I get rid of it? I want to pierce it again and don't want these lumps there. I had it pierced 3 times already lol. The first time had it for 3 years and had to take it...

Should I remove a Keloid scar (piercing scar tissue)? [ 4 Answers ]

I had a navel piercing a year ago. Unfortunately, it somehow got inflamed and removed itself out of the skin; hence, created a scar which I believe is called the Keloid scar. I had once stopped by the piercing place to ask for professional suggestion of whether not I could be able to re-pierce it,...

Scar tissue? [ 2 Answers ]

I had Callie spayed about a month and a half ago. Her incision seemed to be healing really well. I watched for puss and redness everyday. After a month went by I slacked off a bit and when I looked at it today and it is extremely puffy, raised, red, and hard. I think it's probably scar tissue but...

View more questions Search