Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHAPPY1 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 02:25 PM
    Tracking cookies

When I run adaware se,it always shows three tracking cookies,but it also shows in excess of 30 to 35 times for spywarenukerXT,I checked on Google for this but it was to deep for me,so asking for help explaining what spywarenukerXT is, & how to get rid of it once & for all! Also explain how I am getting the darn thing,if you know,thanking all who repond in advance!
    Had a hard time how to post a question on this site, had to have grand kid show me how,
    Not very well versed in this question answer stuff!! Thanks again for responses!!
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Oct 12, 2006, 10:25 AM
    Looks like it is a cookie from a website for anti-spyware software http://www.nuker.com/about/news/

I would install http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html to prevent malicious sites from installing tracking cookings on my computer .And use firefox instead of internet explorer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cookies [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a page where I can find out who owns the cookies that keep appearing when I do scan?? Toydajo

Cleaning Cookies [ 9 Answers ]

How do u clean up all those websites that show up on the cookies in from your PC.

No password cookies? [ 8 Answers ]

For the last couple of days, I have been unable to save any password cookies. For example, every time I come to this site, I am asked to sign in, even though when I do sign in I have the "remember me" box checked off. I'm having similar problems on other sites that usually remember my...

Tracking internet use [ 11 Answers ]

Help! I would like to find out if it is possible to track the sites someone uses on the net even if they clear the history? I would like to track the sites my boyfriend is using on our home computer (against my wishes!) and wonder if there is a way I can do it. You can probably guess the types of...

Enabling cookies [ 1 Answers ]

How do I enable cookies for internet explorer 5

View more questions Search