Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xinny99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 05:27 AM
    Investigatory project involving biology
    Hi. I'm xin. I really need your help.
    I don't have an investigatory problem in biology, can you please help me.
    Just problems with "what is the effect of.."
    For example, "what is the effect of sunlight to the color of the plant?"

I'll really appreciate the help.
    ampieapolinar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 08:19 AM

It will be a big help you can give some suggestions on topic of biology investigatory project, Help. Thanks
    kazvin18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 05:12 AM
    Help me in biology investigatory project please... Thanks
    lyzam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 05:03 AM
    Help me too
    svbana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 05:39 AM
    Yes u can form project on diffent types of phobia
    thththy46 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 04:34 AM
    Dried Papaya Leaves as Organic Mulch for Tomato Plants
    Mulching in agricultural provides a safe yet equally profitable method of enriching and fertilizing the soil planted with crops. Most often-used mulches are of organic composition, such as dry leaves and barks. Unlike synthetic fertilizers and herbicides, these organic mulches pose no or little damage to the soil and crops.
    Mung Bean as Nutrient Supplement
    This study was conducted to test the effectiveness of mung bean as alternative nutrient supplement in the rooting medium for embryo-cultured catleyas. Catleya, one of the commercially important orchids, is now propagated in laboratories using culture techniques that involve the promotion of plant growth in prepared media formulations instead of soil.Rooting medium is important during the early stages of cultured plant growth, because it is artificial environment provided for the development of roots and basic plant parts. This medium includes chemicals and nutrients. Coconut water and banana are the commonly used nutrient supplements in tissue culture centers.
    Alternative Methods of Producing Iodized Salt
    Due to the high incidence of iodine deficiency diseases (IDD) in the Philippines, iodized salt has become quite popular on the market. The aim of this research project is to discover different methods of making cheap and accessible iodized salt. Different gadgets were designed to mix the salt and potassium iodate (KIO3) adequately. The iodometric titration method was used to test for the iodine content of the manufactured salt. To prove the efficiency and consistency of the gadget, the Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) test was performed. It has been shown that the iodine has been evenly distributed at 100 ppm, which is the standard amount.
    Seaweed Chips Nutritional Snack Food
    There is an abundance of snack foods in the market today, but few incorporate substantial nutrients. Since this kind of food is popular to the young, the group ascertained that a nutritious alternative would be inevitable. The group chose Eucheuma cottonii, a kind of seaweed, to produce a snack food. Seaweed is high in iodine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Biology Investigatory Projects [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, Can anyone help me? My group needs to have at least one investigatory project.. and we're out of ideas!! Can someone recommend ideas.. thanks! :)

Investigatory project [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Can you suggest a project in biology that is investigatory and easy to do .:)

Useful Biology Investigatory projects? [ 6 Answers ]

Do any of you have ideas of any good investigatory projects? The topic is biology. Hoping for replies and thank you!:D

Useful biology investigatory projects [ 1 Answers ]

Give me cheap things that are useful to people and nature:(

View more questions Search