Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmarsha Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Jun 17, 2009, 08:41 PM
    Identify this bug
    Can you tell me what mite looks like a very small worm or caterpillar?
    mmarsha
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 18, 2009, 02:31 AM
    How big is it? Barely visible? 1/4 in.? 1/2in.

Can you tell what color it is?

Can you tell how many legs it has? 6? 8? Many?

My first thought would be a millipede but remembering your other questions I'm thinking you're looking at something smaller, like psocids or springtails.
    mmarsha Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Jun 18, 2009, 11:13 AM
    Well my computer just ate this long explanation of what has been happening this last week:mad: that drives me crazy> again the thing was about the size of the back and forward arrows on this message board with out the arrow head< it was also curled like these> thank you for all your help and for listening. You have been great about helping me to find some answers and speaking sanity when it all seems so crazy
    mmarsha
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 18, 2009, 01:25 PM
    Check these out, do they look similar?

Image Search Results

Image Search Results

Edit: Helping you all find answers is why I'm here. We do this for free but if you want to help the experts out you can click on their username and a Paypal link will drop down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can you identify this bug? [ 6 Answers ]

I found this bug beside my back door in November, (although the properties on my picture show Feb. this railing was not put up until the first of Oct). I have never seen anything like this before. I wish I had captured him/it but wasn't sure if it were dangerous or not. For sizing purposes, the...

I need to identify this dog, I want one! [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so there's this dog in the following video. I would like to know what kind of dog it is: <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3l7LbSMA-AA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed...

Identify [ 1 Answers ]

Can u tell me who the persons in the pics are?the man in the long red hat started something that has been increasing in popularity ever since its initiation! http://in.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nk1t/album?.dir=/bb18scd

View more questions Search