Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lil_wildwolf21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 12:04 PM
    Looking for aid
    Here the sitch: My fiancé and I just signed a lease for an apartment but she is worried that we won't be able to pay the rest of the depoist plus the month rent before we move in is there any help out there in the state of Wisconsin county of pierce besides west cap
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2006, 12:41 PM
    I don't know that area, but you should check to see if there is a Lutheran Social Services or Catholic Social Services in your area.

Also, many churches in general have funds set aside to help people with monies like this. I manage a lot of apartments and see this a lot.

... just some ideas for you...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need financial aid and grants! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to go back to school and go into nursing. I have a son, and am a single mother. I know about the Pell grant... but are there any other grants that are available to someone like me. I am going to have to work only part time as I have my son full time and I need to go to school full...

Schlorship or financial aid [ 0 Answers ]

Any body who knows about schlorship or financial aid please give guidance.I am studying 7th standard in st. johnes hr secondary school tn state. I am from poor famiy my father expired long before.any body have suggestion ?

Financial aid apeals [ 1 Answers ]

I need help on writing an apeal letter for a grant or scholarship. Help me please thanks!

Do I still qualify for studentfinancial aid [ 2 Answers ]

I went to school in 1997 on financial aid dropped out and the loans are paid off . How can I find out my standing. My situation now is that I am homeless and a mother of three do I qualify for anything else .I am also full blooded american indian sioux. I really would like to return to school can...

View more questions Search