Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cupcakekun Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 01:53 PM
    4'9, 135lbs, I need to lose weight
    I'm 15, rather tiny for my age and 135lbs. To give you a better image of my body, I have a really huge chest (34 DD) and a kind of flabby stomach with massive thighs. To make things simple: I feel like a pig. I have taken up boxing, for 2 hours, an hour of cardio in the mornings, and I alternate between different workouts and am trying obsessively to tone my body. I am getting results slowly and seriously disliking it. This morning after cardio I found a box of doughnuts in my fridge just sitting there, I had gotten the doughnuts for a party I had because people don't like my food. Well so anyway to make things completely awful I gave into temptation and licked all of the chocolate off them. I feel so gross and flabby... can someone please help me? :(
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 01:56 PM

Hon, first take a deep breath and relax. You are on the right track! Excersize is important. Curb your eating. It will be hard, but its not impossible.

And Don't expect changes over night. It will take time. *hugs* good luck hon. You might consider talking to your parents about it so that they only buy healthy foods in the house and make sure you have healthy choices.

Keep us posted hon. I want to know how it goes.

Jun 17, 2009, 02:03 PM

I do not even like doughnuts and I have yet to figure out why I ate them. I just licked the chocolate off and I do not even know why I did that. I am trying to drop the weight as fast as possible because I don't want to go back to school and look like a cow.
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 02:12 PM

Hon, I doubt you look like a cow at this weight. I'm only a little bit taller than you (5'2) and I weight 268.

If you are really very very concerned, its worth a trip to your doctor. He can help suggest a nutritionallist, and a psychiatrist if needed for self image.
    J3nnif3rLyN Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 02:41 PM

I have started a new diet that my friend informed me about. I felt the same way that you feel. I always got made fun of because I always was bigger than everyone else, your not alone. This diet is hard but I have actually lost 30 pounds from it! What you do is cut out everything with corn starch and high fructose corn syrup, stick with natural sugars in fruit. No bread or pasta and watch the amounts that you eat. This diet actually helped me to start eating less and I actually like the way I look now. Hope I helped, good luck! :)

Jun 17, 2009, 03:03 PM
    The problem with fads though is that, I will not keep it off. I am bound to have one day where I go to party with my friends and they have snacks, and I'll be tempted. I am not looking for major weightloss, my main goal is to get a flat tummy and tone up.

It's me (I hate taking full body shots) :

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g4...2b145d66bb.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g4...i/SANY0397.jpg
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 03:05 PM

GIRL! You are beautifull!!

If you are really concerned about your tummy, 100 crunches every morning will fix that! But a diet isn't the way to go. Eat what you want. Your body seems to be handling it well. Just do the crunches to tighten up your tummy for you
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 03:20 PM

It's okay to have junk food. Really it is. However, it's only okay to have it once in a while, make it like a reward. To say "I'm never having junk food again" is crazy and unrealistic.

Next time instead of going at it like a hungry goober, no worries I can be a hungry goober- eat one donut, and don't feel guilty about it!

It's okay to treat yourself.

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

I need to lose weight. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Well I decided a while ago I really needed to lose some weight. At 17 I weighed 189lbs. Im 18 now and small for my age at 5 ft 2 and I weigh 161lb. So I have lost 28lbs, in I think 7 months? And that was due to lack of eating and smoking, which was very bad. I have now quit smoking because...

Trying to lose weight [ 4 Answers ]

I want to lose about 30 pounds by may 13 its my 21st birthday and I really want to look good for it I need ideas for a diet that's doesn't cost anything that I can do

How to lose weight [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 18 imabout 6'2 I weight 320 pounds I want to lose some weight but I don't were to start I work 9 hours a day puttin food in bagges if I can have some help it would be better or help me make a diet plan

Will I lose more weight [ 4 Answers ]

If I eat only Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and drink lots of water and do 3 30min of exercise will I lose more weight?

View more questions Search