Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 13, 2006, 12:51 PM
    Here's your Kool Aid T, and you have the "repise" things since the kids went home that is your "repise"

I am so happy I get to go back to school next Wednesday. EVERYONE was worried that they failed.

Ah, but I am too tough to fail!!

OH, YEAH, HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!!
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 13, 2006, 02:53 PM
    J_9 congratulations... I am already using you in answers... had faith in you girl... here is another cheer... go girl go... I need someone to make me read like I know what I am doing... girl girl go... one Dr. Pepper with vanilla and cherry... oatmeal cookies with raisin and pecans... on us here...

Don't we just make you sick girl...
    Expert

Oct 13, 2006, 02:56 PM
    Oh, all that sweet stuff... Gimme a steak!!

Luna do you have your cheerleading outfit on? LOL

I got a few weeks before the next SERIOUS test.

I got to admit, you guys are a great cheering section. I appreciate it.

Oct 13, 2006, 06:36 PM
    :D My suit is midnight blue with cream trim and silver sparkles around the neck and the hem... the shoes are DK... and socks are Hanes... lipstick is red and my teeth are whiten... my poms poms are larger than my head... GO girl go... left left left right left my back is aching my panies tooo tight my hips are shaking from left tooo right... a yell a yell my girls needs the power yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhWEEEEEEEEEEEE!GooooGOOO:D
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 13, 2006, 08:08 PM
    What's all the yelling about?
    Expert

Oct 14, 2006, 06:09 AM
    I am glad that the yelling has calmed down somewhat. My eyes can't take all that screaming!!

Oct 14, 2006, 06:21 PM
    Hey when I yell in text I use crimson red and the font is Gothic in size 18... I write it like I-AM-YELL-ING...

Writing a message with anger is humorous... it is so much better to say in front of someone... but over the years I learned the arguments are not good for you... if I am wearing makeup it ruins it... wrinkles are represented at its worse... so... I do walk away... but today to walk away is a show of weakness... so sad... what ever happened to polite behavior... and concern for the advancement of humanity... that striving for perfection like thinking... if we follow the path of positive behavior then some of issues we address here... will I am writing an Oprah moment here... let me get back to the fun... motivating may mind for the purpose of advancing :cool: ...

Oh this is football season and my university won against Iowa the score with Indiana was 31 points... it does not matter what the score the other school made...

Oh yeah this message is for a relative just in case he and his wife is reading experts...

I heard my old team the Chicago Bears are running undefeated year and my Indianapolis Colts are doing OK...
    Seen a lot of commercials about my man Manning... uh to be long legged and his type...

It is Football season... I would love to see football go totally international... love to look at some international rears... I am ready for some football...
    Expert

Oct 16, 2006, 07:04 AM
    Oh, yes. Yesterday was yummie

Football, beer, chili... cold outside (fire in the fireplace)

Had a bonfire in the evening... hot cider.

DaBears, UNDEFEATED play tonight. Yehaw!! I am on fall break I can stay up to watch the whole game!!

Fall is here, the leaves are falling and the football is flying!!

Life is grand
    Expert

Oct 17, 2006, 11:50 AM
    GO BEARS!!

They remain undefeated. Yeppers, they pulled it out of their *&&*#, but still they WON!!
    Expert

Oct 17, 2006, 02:18 PM
    You talk about pins and needles... Darn good game. They all where... Its been raining for the last two days and we sure needed it as its been a really dry year. Watchout world the storms that are rain thiis time of the year for Texas means a lot of snow as they travel N/NE towards Chicago.
    Expert

Oct 17, 2006, 02:20 PM
    T, did you get the 10" of rain I heard about on the news?

Good thing Rae was back from Houston on Saturday. I would have worried myself sick!! Here in TN we got a good bit of that rain yesterday.

Dang Schlitterbaun, was closed but for about 4 slides.

Guess the family is going to come visit you this summer so we can go when it is open!!
    Expert

Oct 17, 2006, 02:27 PM
    Naw, only got about 2 inches but it was study, all the theme parks open in May I think and run until October so start early and party late.
    Expert

Oct 17, 2006, 02:29 PM
    Hey, I'll bring the Kool Aid, your grandson and my son can play power rangers

GO GO POWER RANGERS!!

Mine is going to be Superman for Halloween, how about yours?
    Expert

Oct 17, 2006, 02:50 PM
    Spiderman...
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Oct 17, 2006, 08:08 PM
    I have a little angel and a little devil... lol... I figured it was fitting to their personalities at the moment... I've got pics of them in their costumes. I'll post them later if anyone wants to see.
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Oct 17, 2006, 11:41 PM
    My friends and I might go trick or treating this year, despite the fact we are seniors, I have thought about different costumes, and the one that is in the lead is... JESUS!

Oct 18, 2006, 05:16 AM
    You are not telling the whole story... taliman... it rained so much that the reservoir over flowed their banks and the sidewalks are now titled and mud is every where... my windows are wet and if you visited Dallas/Garland... there are running rivers... I am a transplant and I knew that... get from in front of the television set and look out your window... man... the air the next day was so good that it was nearly perfect... I could have died a happy death... the air was so good... it was a good day... man good day!! Need to yell the word GOOD DAY!
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Oct 21, 2006, 12:01 PM
    Sneaks in, looking mildly sheepish :o looks around to see the place empty and quiet and sits down on the edge of the pool to soak my feet from the long trek back, aaaaah LOL
    Expert

Oct 21, 2006, 12:18 PM
    Oh, Mom, can you scoot over a little? I need to soak my brain. Another big test on Monday111

Welcome back Mom, sorry I'm late, would you like a glass of kool-aid?
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Oct 21, 2006, 01:04 PM
    WELCOME BACK... frosted cheerios are delicious...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Original Lounge [ 1624 Answers ]

Well, folks, I thought I would start a thread that has absolutely NO subject. So, welcome to The Lounge. A great place to chit-chat about everything and nothing. No matter what you want to say here will be off-topic. The menu: Coffee (Val I made it just for you) Kool-aid for Tal I have...

View more questions Search