Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ThomWinters Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 01:21 PM
    How to size a step-down transformer, 460/120 ?
    How to size a step-down transformer,460/120 ?
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Jun 17, 2009, 02:31 PM
    Your electrician should be able to handle this no problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Size of stepdown transformer for 2400 watt 3.5 hp blender motor [ 1 Answers ]

Dear folks, I have a 110 v megablender with 3.5hp motor in New Zealand with 220 v power. Yes I know the cycles are different but I figured that one out and it's OK. The blender is 2400 watts. How big of a step-down transformer do I need. I was hoping that 3000 watts would be enough but then I...

How Size up transformer? [ 1 Answers ]

Good day guys! Just want to know the basics on how to get the size of transformer in terms of KVA rating. I have motor loads of 400 amps which operates at 380 V / 3phase. The supply/primary voltage of transformer must be 230 V / 3 phase.What size of transformer should I used? Thanks in advance...

Size of voltage transformer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a radio the supply power is 220V AC and I have problem on it and after check I found the voltage transformer inside the radio was defect . The input supply for it is 220 v ac but I did not know the output. The voltage transformer has this data on it V - 0250130G K3 35115 CAN YOU HELP ME...

Step down transformer [ 1 Answers ]

When connecting a step down transformer, what does the H1 denote?

240 outlet with step-down transformer [ 9 Answers ]

I have 2 30-amp circuit breaker in the main panel that is serving ONE outlet 240-Volts that is intended for charging Electric Car?? So the switch is bridged together as one. The outlet is in the garage and I'm not using it right now. I'm in need of a 2 separate 120 volts circuit. And there is...

View more questions Search