Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    r8cha3l Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 01:12 PM
    Could I be pregnant again!
    Hi, everyone I am very new to this sight, I have a few questions to ask, basically I have had some very strong symptoms of pregnancy but so far have had negative test results, I am 10 days past ovulation and due my period on Sunday 21st July. If I am pregnant this would be my second pregnancy, but very different symptoms might I add! I have had abdominal cramps for the past 4 days, colostrum and tender breasts (VERY EARLY I KNOW!), exhaustion, frequent urination and just a general feeling that I am pregnant! But I have a negative pregnancy test with a 25mlu test 4 days before my period. Is there still a chance I am pregnant? If I am pregnant wouldn't it have shown by now? The waiting game is killing me but that was the whole point of the sensitive pregnancy test! I hurd things happened allot quicker with a second pregnancy but didn't think colostrum come through so early? We have been actively trying for a baby and hope to get a positive! Thanks for taking the time to read my add! Hope to hear off you soon! :Dx rachael
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Jun 17, 2009, 01:33 PM

The best thing you can really do at this point is wait until you are late for your period and take another test. Make sure you use first morning urine. So plan on taking another one in about a week. If its negative and you have still not started your period, you could consider getting a blood test with your doctor, they are more accurate. But good luck!
    r8cha3l Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 01:38 PM
    Thank you! Its just I can't wait 4it! I'm soooo impatient! :) if I am not pregnant why have I got these syptoms? Does it sound like I am or could there be another reason? Thank you again for your time! :)
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Jun 17, 2009, 02:40 PM

It could just be pre-menstral symptoms. Don't hype yourself up too much. But if you are having unprotected sex you could be pregnant. Just try to relax. The waiting game is the hardest part!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Could I be pregnant by precum? Its about getting pregnant and having your period [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I am 15, Me and my boyfriend had sort of unprotected sex. Well he did not have a condom on and he was pre-. We had sex before that... And he came a lot! After that he took a shower and got into bed,No condom on but pre-. His penis was on my vagina like on the hole for like 5 min, and he went...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

View more questions Search