Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chad824 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 12:13 PM
    Feather Lite weed eater-FL26
    This is my first weed eater and it came with out any instructions. I have no idea how to change the whip line
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jun 21, 2009, 10:52 AM

Hi,
    Sorry just noticed your post or I would have given this to you already; I have given it to someone else already today. All manuals available online, up to a limit with some better than others. Deere and Simplicity seem to lead the pack!
    Try the attached.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf We260fl.pdf (227.2 KB, 757 views)
    graynick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2010, 01:50 PM
    Hi
    I have a Weed Eater - Feather Lite FL 26 Trimmer. Yestarday when I almost finished the enginee started to slow - kind of funny - and stopped. Looks like the engine froze, because I can not pull the starting cord.. Can it be fixed? Or I should just buy a new one... I hardly used this one... so far worked perfect... Used maybe five times...
    Thanks in advance
    Nicholas Kondas
    [email protected]
    FordExpy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2011, 08:56 PM
    No help on the blown engine, but many thanks to Clark for the manual. Looked and looked but couldn't find it, but you did, so thanks!
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2011, 05:31 PM

Sounds like maybe you didn't have the fuel mixed properly and had a lean seizure,if that's the case cheaper to buy new,
    Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feather lite weed eater [ 1 Answers ]

How do you put the pull cord back on a feather lite weed eater?

How do you clean the exhaust on a Home Lite Feather Plus Weed Eater? [ 1 Answers ]

:) I have a Home Lite Weed Eater, it's about 5 years old. Been in shop one time, the mechanic said that it was that the exhaust just needed to be cleaned. Got it home, and it worked good for a while, now it's acting the same way. It looks dirty at the back and around the motor. Can I use a paint...

Weed Eater Feather Lite XT200 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Weed eater Feather Lite XT200 . Numbers on the carb are 226 & WA226. I am having problems find a primer bulb for it. I have been to three different places. One saying I would have to by a new carb. Any ideas? I live In Milford Station Nova Scotia. Or and on line purchase would be fine....

View more questions Search