Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ponderer Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 10:31 AM
    How to attract positive engery?
    Hi. Is there anything that one can do to attract positive energy?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2009, 10:33 AM

Be positive and be insync with where your life is suppose to be.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2009, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponderer View Post
    Hi. Is there anything that one can do to attract positive energy?
    Hello P:

Yup. BE positive. It comes back exponentially.

excon
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 10:42 AM

There is a school of thought that says you are what you think you are.. example.. if you think that you are stupid,ugly,poor or fat,and that is your constant thought,that's what you will manifest into your reality...
    Changing how you think about yourself and your circumstances is difficult but you can do it...
    Starting with a positive mantra can help the process.. example.. I am smart,attractive,strong,good at my job,if the negative thoughts hold true then the positives should to..
    Or at least that's what they say.. there is a book called 'the secret'.. I read it,its OK.. but it's a place to start.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2009, 05:37 PM

Hi, Ponderer!

Smile and treat others the way that you would like to be treated. Always try to think positively and proactively.

Thanks!
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2009, 05:43 PM

Working on the principals that it works the same as magnets, hold negative energy
    KaitoCain Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 11, 2010, 05:32 PM

Positive brings Positive. Negative brings negative. That's the way things work it seems. Not like Magnets at all.

So, be happy, and the happy will come.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to attract. [ 10 Answers ]

Ok so the other night I met this basically unattainable girl who can probably get any man in the world. I know that is selling myself short and it won't stop me for trying, I just wonder how do you attract someone like that. We met the other night and had a great conversation and I am moving in...

I just had a blood test ANA positive SS-b for sjogren's slightly positive [ 7 Answers ]

Does this mean I definitely have Sjogren's?:confused:

How do I attract him? [ 8 Answers ]

Does anybody know how I could attract the boy I like? I love him and I want him to love me too, really bad! I'd like to know the best way, also by not embarrassing myself. I hope it will be something easy I could do! Thanks!:D

Work and engery [ 1 Answers ]

At the moment when a shot putter releases a 5Kg shot the shot is 2m above the ground and traveling at 15m/s. It reaches a maximum height of 8m above the ground and then falls to the ground. Assume air resistance is negligible. What was the velocity of the shot just before it strikes the ground?

Orgone Accumulator for engery? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any information on this process? :)

View more questions Search