Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ponderer Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 10:29 AM
    Jinxed or Just Paranoid?
    Hi. I want to start by saying that I was raised as a Catholic and now I'm agnostic so I don't know whether I believe in this or not, including magic. But things haven't been going so great for me. I don't want to be ungrateful but I'm honestly not happy with the story of my life. I once believed in Karma, what comes around goes around. Do good receive good. And I'm a good person. But things turn out so negative, or maybe is just me, thinking negatively -So what I'm trying to ask is it possible that I could have been jinxed? I'm not seriously thinking about it like that but I thought about it as I reflected and wondered could that be a possibility?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2009, 10:32 AM

I don't believe karma and what goes around is magic.
    It is stuff you bring on yourself by your choices.
    I have learned it is God trying to get your attention and turn your life around AND include Him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I am paranoid [ 13 Answers ]

I feel like there might be a problem with me. I'm usually happy but someitmes I get depressed. Its like there are voices/feelings in my head telling me how everyone hates me and how I am alone and have no one. But then the other side of me recognizes that I have a WHOLE bunch of people who love me...

Am I paranoid? [ 2 Answers ]

I stuck it in my girlfriend about 5 or 6 times about 2 in a half weeks ago. Without a condom, my girlfriends a virgin. And these past few days she's been getting sick and felling tired, she tells me its just where she isent eating healthy. And she had just got off her period about 4 weeks ago or 5....

Am I paranoid [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, Well here I go, I have known a guy for a few years and just found out a couple of weeks ago that he liked me, after I have gotten out of a 2 year relationship with someone else, well we hit off, we would text, Im and call each other, well I got sick one night at his house and left without an...

I'm Paranoid [ 1 Answers ]

I have been going out with someone for 1 year. He is at university in Cardiff, and I have seen things in the internet (photos, bogs and so on) to suggest he is cheating or has done.. I also looked at his private mail and seen messages from a girl.. I know I shouldn't have looked as it is private....

Paranoid I am [ 2 Answers ]

I keep feeling paranoid. How? When I'm sitting in this little sort of crammed, probably cozy room, I keep thinking that behind me which is a window is a bunch of school friends or jocks or people from my school or some one watching me and laughing and probably even taking pictures of me. My...

View more questions Search