Ask
    SWG4808 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 09:05 AM
    North Korea
    What is "thousand fold" retaliation?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2009, 09:09 AM
    An exageration meant to imply that the retaliation would be worse than the initial strike.
    SWG4808 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 09:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    An exageration meant to imply that the retaliation would be worse than the initial strike.

Thank you...
    JimGunther Posts: 436, Reputation: 38

Jun 20, 2009, 02:17 AM

Its kind of like when Saddam said he was going to wage "The Mother of All Wars." Or was it battles? Anyway, he was just blowing smoke like the North Koreans are. People are starving in the streets in that place-you should see some of the documentary footage that has been smuggled out of there. They haven't got a chance against the U.S. Or against themselves for that matter. Its an isolated thug nation like Nazi Germany with a madman at the helm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who won Vietnam war? North or South Korea? [ 14 Answers ]

Simply, put who won the Vietnam war?

North Korea, plutonium vs. Uranium [ 1 Answers ]

Given that North Korea has the ability to produce plutonium weapons, why pursue uranium enrichment? What is the advantage? Seems to me that plutonium can be produced in a breeder reactor and more easily processed than the enrichment & separation procedures for uranium. Doesn't plutonium provide for...

He is leaving to Korea! WHY? [ 9 Answers ]

Well it's been a few days since I've been on here.. I just got a text from my ex fiancé that I need to try and move on cause he is leaving to Korea for two years in October. He also said that he still doesn't want a realstionship cause he still has to focus and needs his space and that when...

Korea- laws [ 1 Answers ]

I am preparing to study abroad and I know laws are different everywhere you go. Does anyone know which drugs are illegal in korea and what the drinking age is? 1) the Narcotics Act for Regulating raw opium and opium poppy, cocaine, and Heroin; 2) the Cannabis Control Act for regulating...

Whack from korea [ 4 Answers ]

There was this little guy sitting in a bar, drinking, minding his own business when all of a sudden this great big guy comes in and --WHACK! -- knocks him clean off the bar stool and onto the floor. The big guy says, "That was a karate chop from Korea." The little guy thinks "GEEZ," but he gets...

View more questions Search