Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    da5493 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 09:31 AM
    Class assignment
    I have an assignment in my ag mechanics class. I am looking for ideas. I'm coming up blank. I need to design as 12-15 minute activity dealing with anything ag mechanics, like woodworking, electricity or engines. Please help
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2006, 09:36 AM
    Sorry if I sound dumb, but what is "ag"?
    SSchultz0956 Posts: 121, Reputation: 10

Oct 11, 2006, 10:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ
    Sorry if I sound dumb, but what is "ag"?
    I think he means agriculture, but your guess is as good as mine.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2006, 12:43 PM
    I first guessed so too, except that woodworking didn't quite seem to fit :o
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Dec 4, 2006, 02:38 AM
    People what's ag?? /

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Assignment Help [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm currently studying Forensic Science at College in England, and I was wondering if you could give me some pointers on an assignment I have as we have had very little guidance on it. The task is to review the types of energy (I believe this means kinetic, potential etc.), their...

Writing assignment [ 2 Answers ]

So I have to do a writing assignment for my accounting 201 class, and our professor didn't explain it at all. I think I know what the answer is, but it seems too easy and I wanted a second option: Surelock Homes is a private investigator. In 1960, Mrs. E. Press Lee hired Surelock to investigate...

Homework assignment [ 1 Answers ]

My homework assignment is about unions. Nurses asked for a 7% increase in living expenses and these nurses asked to have a meeting with the administrator to discuss issues about increasing the facilities and patient care and the administrator said, "Hell, it makes no difference what they want to...

Please I need some references for my assignment [ 1 Answers ]

Hi good morning. I was wondering if you can please help me with some of these references. I'm having trouble finding the what they wrote about including the title. Cormack (1991) (Langford 2001). (Parahoo 1997). (Daly et al 2002). (Hewitt-Taylor 2002). I would be very happy if you can help...

View more questions Search